Home General Discussion
Options

Cigar manufacturing Business Plan

Hi,

I am loocking for Cigar manufacturing Business Plan.

Please can anybody help where i can fing it or mabe you could send it to my email: irakli@lawyer.com

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i dont have a plan.

i do have advice.

first, and foremost, you need to have a passion for making, blending, rolling, researching, and acquiring all things cigar and tobacco.
    if this is not 110% of your life, you will fail.

next
    have money. lots of it.

last
    much like any business, there is no set "plan"
    you have to find what will work with your way of doing things. you have to have a plan of your own. I know how i would start a business (because i have) but i cannot tell you what will work for you.

good luck.
  • Options
    JKTexJKTex Posts: 92
    I too am looking for business plans for the following:

Semiconductor Manufacturing
    Hedge Fund
    Defense Contractor

I'd prefer aggressive plans as I have a goal of $53.7 billion for the first year.  I need a bigger house with a nice built in humidor.  Big Smile [:D]
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    I am looking for a plan to get people to give me money for nothing and I do plan to waste the biggest part of it .......Oh my bad it...Obama has dibs on that ...
  • Options
    smbrinksmbrink Posts: 406
    gmill880:
    I am looking for a plan to get people to give me money for nothing and I do plan to waste the biggest part of it .......Oh my bad it...Obama has dibs on that ...
    Yeah but would you have had your very own team dedicated to wasting it? Because if you were gonna go solo then you still got an original plan!!!
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I am looking for a plan to get all attractive women ages 18-35 in existence to want to sleep with me. Please email me at Russ@theimpossibledream.com

• Options
    ScottUScottU Posts: 194
    Russ55:
    I am looking for a plan to get all attractive women ages 18-35 in existence to want to sleep with me. Please email me at Russ@theimpossibledream.com

Clone yourself to be just like me....
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Russ55:

At the same time, no less.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    Russ55:

At the same time, no less.

Then my plan is to videotape that and sell it on the net!!