Home Cigar 101

Davidoff Royal Robusto

2»

Comments

• rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the kind words Dennis. I work very hard but the promotion came little earlier than my expectation and the anticipated time frame. I appreciate your offer. Again, Thank you!
    dennisking:
    Congrats on your promotion buddy. this is a very big deal and we are all proud of you. Enjoy your well deserved smokes and continue to live a full life. If you ever need shipping help, just ask.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    kuzi16:
    man... id love to get my hands on some of those.
    Matt, did you order any of these?
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    nope.
    i went on a little spending spree as of late. this thread hit at the end of that. im kinda tapped out.
    its ok. i will live.
    at some point its just a cigar.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    kuzi16:
    nope.
    i went on a little spending spree as of late. this thread hit at the end of that. im kinda tapped out.
    its ok. i will live.
    I was thinking about 1 or 2 and I know you are the Davidoff King! ;-) Let me mull it over.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    kuzi16:
    nope.
    its ok. i will live.
    I was thinking about 1 or 2 and I know you are the Davidoff King! ;-) Let me mull it over.
    PM me and we can maybe work something out.
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Just ordered a 5 pack from smallbatch, today is the last day to use a 15% off code (sbmarch) which works till end of April. Free shipping on it as well. Total of $132.60 for a 5 pack. Dont think you will find it any less.

• zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Finally smoked one that I had sitting in my humidor last week. This is one of the best cigars I've ever smoked! I will need to grab another handful of these!