Home General Discussion
Options

When it actually does what it says on the tin

benskibenski Posts: 24 ✭✭
At the risk of appearing like a **** fanboi, I'd like to congratulate the proprietors of cigar.com for their cleverly priced and engaging house blends. The two that I've tried -cuban and green label maduro- punch significantly above their weight in taste (if not quite in construction). Whilst the "cuban" moniker is a tad cheeky the nuanced flavour is worthy of a second taste. I lit my first thinking it would share more characteristics with a New York sewer than a product of Cuba's fine shores, but was pleasantly surprised. I shall be returning for more. What are your cigar.com (and other retailer's) house blend experiences?

Comments

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    benski:
    At the risk of appearing like a **** fanboi, I'd like to congratulate the proprietors of cigar.com for their cleverly priced and engaging house blends. The two that I've tried -cuban and green label maduro- punch significantly above their weight in taste (if not quite in construction). Whilst the "cuban" moniker is a tad cheeky the nuanced flavour is worthy of a second taste. I lit my first thinking it would share more characteristics with a New York sewer than a product of Cuba's fine shores, but was pleasantly surprised. I shall be returning for more. What are your cigar.com (and other retailer's) house blend experiences?
    cigar.com's house blends are the best out there.
    T********'s are the worst.
    other places have degrees of success but as a line ccom rules.
  • Options
    The only blends I'm to fond of are the Red Label and the Cuban Label. My favorite is the Corojo Label. Very affordable way to stock up my humidors with value priced but good sticks. CK