Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Extra Cain F tube lancero anyone?

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
Looking for a few of these. Anyone have a few they are willing to part with? Maybe work out a trade, or good ol green backs? PM me pls. Thanks brothers.
"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR

Comments

• I'm always stocked on em just ask the guys I trade with
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    I'm always stocked on em just ask the guys I trade with
    pm sent bro
    Bump
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    B&M has stock of these. PM me if you're interested.
  • blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    I need to find a source for these. Are they available online anywhere, or only b&m's?
  • blurr:
    I need to find a source for these. Are they available online anywhere, or only b&m's?
    They were extremely limited productions my B&M got 3 cases i bought most of em. and they are already discontinued
    They're discontinued already? I was getting some information on them this weekend and saw where they had just been released as regular production earlier this year.
    bbass2:
    They're discontinued already? I was getting some information on them this weekend and saw where they had just been released as regular production earlier this year.
    The owner of a b&m out here said the same thing. That's why I want to get my hands on a few. Plus I've never had it before.
  • bbass2:
    may chANGE the blend if they do that all the boxes Ive seen are numbered and all say limited edition short run on them (or something to the like) the boxes look like glass top humis as well 10?ct i believe maybe 12 ct.
    Well in that case I better fire one up soon to know whether to secure a box or not. Thanks for the info.
    blurr:

pm to you blurr
  • armaes8armaes8 Posts: 279
    I have one I am willing to part with? they are hard to come by indeed!!!! PM me and hope we can work something out