Home General Discussion
Options

One Last Smoke...

KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
If you only had time on this Earth to have one last cigar, what would it be?

"Long ashes my friends."

Comments

• Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    This is so funny, since I had this thought not like, six hours ago. With my incredibly limited experience, I'd have to go with the Camancho Corojo, since that was one of my favorites, or a Romeo y Julieta Anneversario since that was the first I had.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    I would smoke one of my Opus X I have been so patient with over the last year or so.. Either the Perfecxion #4 or the Perfecxion X.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    hmmm, a better question would be , If you only had time left to either smoke a cigar or have sex...? Well to answer that original question, I'd go with an HMR. but from my stock I would say... 04 GOF or 04 Opus X.
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    I have a GoF and an opus x that have been resting four or five months, so maybe one of those. But I've never tried either and have heard mixed reviews. So who knows, I might hate it. If I had to chose based on previous experience, I might go RP vintage 92 or RP decade.
  • Options
    I would smoke a Comacho Corojo Ltd. Diploma. CK
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    If I had just one cigar to pick, I'd have to go with a Padron Anniversary 1964 habano imperial...to date, this is the best cigar I've had, hands down.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Havn't had the Padron 1964 so based off what I have smoked I would go Fuente Anejo Shark #77
  • Options
    Although based on j0z3r recommend I may just have to try that very soon ....damn I don't have time for a job ....I need more me time ....
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Krieg:
    I would smoke one of my Opus X I have been so patient with over the last year or so.. Either the Perfecxion #4 or the Perfecxion X.
    oh yeah,
    Perfecxion #4

• Options
    j0z3r:
    If I had just one cigar to pick, I'd have to go with a Padron Anniversary 1964 habano imperial...to date, this is the best cigar I've had, hands down.
    I have one of these resting in my humidor, I can't wait to smoke it. If I had to pick one last smoke, what would it be....hmmmm...I am still having trouble deciding! At this point, I think I would have to say it would probably be a Padilla Miami.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    robert69165robert69165 Posts: 219
    I would have to say my Opus X Forbidden that I am trying to desperately not smoke until it has aged at least 3-4 months.
  • Options
    I've still never had an Opus ....hmmmm....although right now I'm trying to save up for a special order in about a month
  • Options
    gmill880:
    I've still never had an Opus ....hmmmm....although right now I'm trying to save up for a special order in about a month
    I hear it's not worth the price/hype...but it's a good smoke. I might also try one someday, but I much rather spend my money on some Ashtons or Padrons.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    With my tax rebate or my birthday, I'll probably buy a box of those or Gods of Fire for myself.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    betasynn:
    With my tax rebate or my birthday, I'll probably buy a box of those or Gods of Fire for myself.
    Get two. One Don Carlos and one Carlito.
  • Options
    rwheelwright:
    betasynn:
    Get two. One Don Carlos and one Carlito.

Don Carlos is my vote
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    When you get to a certain age, you stop enjoying questions like this. ;)
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Well this would be a really tough call, I would probably choose either my Padron 1926 80 Year, one of my Opus X, or my Ashton ESG... I'd probably go with the biggest one out of those three if it was my last ever. I have an Opus that is a Churchil size so I might go with that one.
  • Options
    urbino:
    When you get to a certain age, you stop enjoying questions like this. ;)
    Touche' lol

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    kevster77kevster77 Posts: 68
    In my 1 year cigar experience I'd have to say RP vintage 90. can't seem to get enough of it.
  • Options
    kevster77:
    In my 1 year cigar experience I'd have to say RP vintage 90. can't seem to get enough of it.
    I also love this cigar, I will probably be getting some Vintage 90 segundos next month after pay day ;)

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    The current Guiness record holder for length...101 ft ;)

I'd get a couple extra weeks of smoking in :D

I'd need a keg of Brandy too :P