Home General Discussion
Options

Ohio/Tri-state HERF

Ok everyone interested lets get this thing going! I have no problem hosting btw.

Comments

• Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    I am in if it occurs during Late july, early august time frame, will know for sure by mid june on exact time.
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    I am in if it occurs during Late july, early august time frame, will know for sure by mid june on exact time.
    that would be best as my son will bere June 29th-30th sometime
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    ill see what i can do.
  • Options
    Sounds good
  • Options
    the earlier you post a date the better.
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    Does august 11th work?
  • Options
    I will do what I can, But as of right now it is looking like I will be landing stateside around the 20th of july and in ohio a few days after that. But please do not wait on me, my schedule is as solid as water.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    kuzi16:
    Does august 11th work?

Should be able to make that work. The wife was wanting to visit Newport Aquarium and the Cinnci Zoo this year anyway. Maybe it can mysteriously coincide... Hehehehehehehe!!
  • Options
    where would this be?
  • Options
    My home. Will om you for details. I figure this is best as I'm pretty much dead center for most involved
  • Options
    I am looking to be in Ohio around July 28th for about a week. If I can not make the herf, I will link up with whomever I can
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    I am looking to be in Ohio around July 28th for about a week. If I can not make the herf, I will link up with whomever I can
    I would love to have ya over even if you cant herf with the rest of the gang
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    I am totally up for this! I'm in Northern KY and could make it on a weekend day.
  • Options
    Toombes:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    kuzi16:
    Does august 11th work?

Should be able to make that work. The wife was wanting to visit Newport Aquarium and the Cinnci Zoo this year anyway. Maybe it can mysteriously coincide... Hehehehehehehe!!
    Let me know when you're thinking about coming up. I'm 10 minutes from both of those spots.
  • Options
    OchoZacho:
    Toombes:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    kuzi16:
    Does august 11th work?

Let me know when you're thinking about coming up. I'm 10 minutes from both of those spots.

Will do, Zach! I'm supposed to be going to Ft. Mitchell to do some tattoo work for my cousin later in the yr, maybe we can herf then too.
  • Options
    Toombes:
    OchoZacho:
    Toombes:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    kuzi16:
    Does august 11th work?

Will do, Zach! I'm supposed to be going to Ft. Mitchell to do some tattoo work for my cousin later in the yr, maybe we can herf then too.
    I grew up in Ft Mitchell! Where are you going in Ft Mitchell?
  • Options
    bUMp
  • Options
    Now we can get TJ in on this too
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    I'd be a maybe
  • Options
    scarlin:
    I'd be a maybe
    all good we got little while to set it in stone keep us posted! BTW Im a Ravens fan...duno how thats gonna mix :) Go Penguins though bro!
  • Options
    OchoZacho:
    Toombes:
    OchoZacho:
    Toombes:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    kuzi16:
    Does august 11th work?

I grew up in Ft Mitchell! Where are you going in Ft Mitchell?

Can't give you an exact location, Zach. Just know she lives in Ft. Mitchell...
  • Options
    T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Posts: 256
    I am hoping I can make whatever you come up with, but if not I will tag along with James when he hits town. I am just itching for our humidor to hurry up and get here! I need to just run up to one of the B&Ms tomorrow and buy a couple to sample in the meantime.
  • Options
    Well, the bomb I got you should land tomorrow, so there will atleast be something there. Atleast those CAO's will tide you over until you get the humi
  • Options
    T.J. Armstrong:
    I am hoping I can make whatever you come up with, but if not I will tag along with James when he hits town. I am just itching for our humidor to hurry up and get here! I need to just run up to one of the B&Ms tomorrow and buy a couple to sample in the meantime.
    hold off on that man. ...trust me?
  • Options
    BTW TJ om in ur inbox
  • Options
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    BTW TJ om in ur inbox
    Don't do it ryan
  • Options
    do what? i sent him a pm earlier today he never looked at lol
  • Options
    Ahh, yeah, I am not sure if he has figured that out yet, I sent one too.
  • Options
    Anyone else?
  • Options
    Let's get the date hammered down. The sooner we do that, the better and easier it will be for people to plan for it.