Home General Discussion

Ccom = Complete Awesomeness

So last night I ordered the 7 cigar.com sampler, c.com herf-a-dor assortment, Don Peppin Garcia ultimate sampler, and don peppin garcia dream team sampler (and got my free lighter of course) And by the time I woke up this morning it has been shipped and I was provided with a tracking #. Providing that all is delivered well (which I'm sure it will) this has been by FAR the greatest onilne purchasing experience ever....EVER.... I love you c.com....I really, really love you....

Comments

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Yeah they are quick with all that. One thing i have learned (maybe it's only for my area) that ups is much slower than usps. Nice that you can choose on here, other places have ups as their only method which I really hate.
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    For me UPS Ground is always "next day".
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    if you live in a 2 state radius of Ccom it gets there FAST.
  • MAJORdorMoMAJORdorMo Posts: 356
    kuzi16:
    if you live in a 2 state radius of Ccom it gets there FAST.

2 state radius??? I live in California and it gets to me next day if I place an order on Monday before 2 PM PST (5 PM EST) the cigars are here by Weds, and that's using the cheapest shipping method!
  • I live in Wyoming and UPS ground takes only 2 or 3 days. CK
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    Same here I live in Texas and it usually only takes 2 days, 3 at most. It was the same when I was in Colorado too. Shoot, even when I was in Iraq it was only taking 5-7 days
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    wow...

even faster than I expected.
  • tankbonniestankbonnies Posts: 191
    Their service is second to none.....Never, ever, ever have any problems
  • betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    Seriously. My cigars just got into the mailroom today, so I'm going to pick them up while I smoke my CAO. The five padilla 1932's. So excited.
  • ScottUScottU Posts: 194
    Oh yeah, they are right on track for 4 day delivery to me. I'm in WA though. Get my big order Thursday and my 10 MOW's on friday!!
  • 3 Stripes3 Stripes Posts: 25
    I get mine in two days down here in South Florida. They are killing me these past couple days though, I ordered the Herf a dor assortment sampler since I will flying north early next month and picked up a few other sticks I was wanting. Then today the daily deal had to draw me in. With the 15 cigars I have on the way I believe that my humi is going to be stuffed. Thanks to Ccom for the great deals.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    So, I called up ccom and they did indeed have some Vigilante Maduros in stock. I forgot who it was I talked to, but he said they had 20 Robustos in stock. I ordered all of them and a bundle of ITC 10th Anniversary Seconds. After the order was completed, I noticed they gave me a really nice discount on it all. That is plus number one.

The next morning, I logged onto my account and saw they had shipped. However, they had only shipped 5 of the Vigilantes. Even though the total now came up to less than $100, they still included the free lighter for orders over $100. That is plus number two.

I promptly called ccom to see what the deal was with them only sending 5 Robustos. Apparently, they had a stocking miscalculation. The rep said they did have Toros in stock and then said they would give them to me for the same price as the Robustos, because of the mix up. So, I got the same number I had originally ordered, but 15 were Toros instead of Robustos, and there was no charge for shipping the make-up package. That is plus number three.

Cigar.com obviously knows what customer service really means, and I as a consumer truly do appreciate it. Thank you Cigar.com!
  • The customer service is excellent. I email Jeff Jackson on a regular basis and any of the questions I have are answered quickly. I was a member of the Cigar of the Month club and my credit card security company screwed something up so I got a new card and number and when I called to change it Jeff gave me a second COTM for only $1 because he had to charge me something. So I was getting to club shipments a month for $31 until I had to cancel because I my finances tanked. I love this company. CK