Home General Discussion
Options

Has anyone tried the Replica Series?

TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
Hey Brothers and Sister! I was wondering if anyone has tried the replica series that ccom has out right now. They seem to be a great price. I ordered a 5 pack and am looking forward to giving them a shot.

Comments

• Options
    CmdioCmdio Posts: 9
    Smoked the padron on friday. Been over a month since I had the real deal, but I think the replica nailed the main flavors. It wasn't exactly the same by any means, the replica lacked some of the complexity and didn't have the same depth of flavor. The construction I thought to be impeccable, draw and burn we're great. Had the feel of a ten dollar stick. All in all I thought it a very solid cigar well worth the asking price that nailed the main taste of the padron 64. This would be a great party/wedding stick, cheap enough to offer to the masses but enjoyable for the experienced.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smoking one of the Chisel's right now, very nice cigar indeed! Well worth the $, to me.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain