Home General Discussion
Options

Vegas

Need some advise from the experinced brothers. If you were going to vegas for the first time and was going to Case Fuente and could aford it what cigar would you by. And if you were buying a fresh rolled stick what would you tell them to roll?

Comments

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I think the obvious answer to the first would be Casa Fuente, probably the lancero if I could only buy one.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    I was there about 3-4 months ago. Check out the Casa Fuente lancero or robusto. They're the most popular there. Kick back, have a girly mojito and a nice cigar.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    When are you going?
  • Options
    I leave out in the morning and will not return until monday evening.
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    leerescue@yahoo.com:

remember who my partner is this weekend :( I'll miss ya buddy be safe lol
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Your going to have a great time, that place is must stop while in Vegas!
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    I was there about 3-4 months ago. Check out the Casa Fuente lancero or robusto. They're the most popular there. Kick back, have a girly mojito and a nice cigar.
    Don't get me wrong the mojitos are great, but to me they don't pair well with a cigar.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Medic45:
    leerescue@yahoo.com:

remember who my partner is this weekend :( I'll miss ya buddy be safe lol
    :) makes you appreciate a real EMT:) Ha! Ha!. Ill try to pic up some fresh rolled for you and toombes If i can afford them:))))$$$$$$.
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    Don't get me wrong the mojitos are great, but to me they don't pair well with a cigar.
    yo Daniel. I totally agree with you. I got a bit sloppy on my typing. I meant to say have some nice cigars and then afterwards, have a mojito. I'm actually a total ice water and cigar kinda guy. I just know that they're known for their mojitos. My bad dude.
  • Options
    StreaterStreater Posts: 293
    If you're a single man, there's this place out in the desert that... nevermind.

We will expect a full review of Casa Fuente with multiple pics and interviews. This is your duty as a BOTL. You will be spurned and ridiculed mercilessly if it sucks. :-)

In all seriousness, I hope you have a blast. Good luck on the tables!

• Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Casa Fuente Lancero is the way to go for sure. Also, Don Carlos lancero is a great buy.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    yo Daniel. I totally agree with you. I got a bit sloppy on my typing. I meant to say have some nice cigars and then afterwards, have a mojito. I'm actually a total ice water and cigar kinda guy. I just know that they're known for their mojitos. My bad dude.
    I wasn't trying to point anything out. It's just wierd that they have a cigar and drink special for $20 I believe it was. Mojito and a Casa Fuente. Just doesn't go together.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    yea, I agree w/ on that mojito cigar special. It's kinda odd. i saw a good amount of folks doing that though. guess it makes sense since it's their "special"
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Casa Fuente Spirits Society
    •Special Casa Fuente Discounts, including a 15% discount on premium spirits and The Black List. featuring the “rarest of the rare” in vintage and sought-after spirits.
    •Society Secrets, a newsletter highlighting the latest on spirits, people and Casa Fuente
    A one-time membership fee of $50.00 will include a membership card, welcome drink and cigar at Casa Fuente.

• Options
    Thanks for all the advice. Tha Lancero, or Rebusto. Think ill stick to bourbon. And for the pic,s and details is a must. Wish i was single but not:(
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    When I'm home in Las Vegas, the wife and I go by there about every other week. In April, she dropped by there and picked me up a few sticks for my birthday. DC Lancero, CF Beli, Opus Shark, and Hemingway BTL. No matter what you decide, have fun and enjoy.
  • Options
    Up date on vegas. Im leaving on a jet plane don,t know when ill be back again:) thought that would be cool. In the cincinnati airport, plane leaves at 15:00 hours to michagian, and then to vegas. Ill up dat you guy,s when i get to vegas.
  • Options
    leerescue@yahoo.com:
    Up date on vegas. Im leaving on a jet plane don,t know when ill be back again:) thought that would be cool. In the cincinnati airport, plane leaves at 15:00 hours to michagian, and then to vegas. Ill up dat you guy,s when i get to vegas.
    :)Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    leerescue@yahoo.com:
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Personally, I think the regular Casa Mojito actually pairs REALLY well with the Casa Fuente house blend. As for Mojitos with cigars in general... the Mojito is a classic Cuban drink, so it is just another part of the culture, and definitely goes well with a cigar on a hot afternoon. If they have Don Carlos lanceros and Casa Fuente house blend lanceros, don't miss those. They are essential cigars IMO.
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Im heading to Casa Fuente over the 4th so Im saving all my pennies just for the occasion. I myself love the blood orange mojito they have, just awesome.
  • Options
    NightHawkNightHawk Posts: 247
    Casa Fuente corona gorda and lancero are both great smokes!!!
  • Options
    Well brothers im here and all i can say is awsome.Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    leerescue@yahoo.com:
    Well brothers im here and all i can say is awsome.Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    :) smoking a case fuente and drinking knob creek. The folks here are great will help you with any thing and the girl,s :))))Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    leerescue@yahoo.com:
    leerescue@yahoo.com:
    :) smoking a case fuente and drinking knob creek. The folks here are great will help you with any thing and the girl,s :))))Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    To medic and toombes brothers i wish you all were here to enjoy in this moment with me. They dont have fresh rolled here but they don,t need it. Any one who has not been here you need to:)
  • Options
    leerescue@yahoo.com:
    To medic and toombes brothers i wish you all were here to enjoy in this moment with me. They dont have fresh rolled here but they don,t need it. Any one who has not been here you need to:)
    :)nothing moore to say.Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Glad you are enjoying it. Will be there next week. Can't wait, 2nd time.
  • Options
    ukfanukfan Posts: 6
    Enjoy my good friend!!! Remember what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas .
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    I was hoping to get there next month, but plans fell through...Looks like a great time!