Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Note To Self

StreaterStreater Posts: 293
When painting with oil on canvas, NEVER ash in your can of turpentine. This will cause you to set yourself on fire...again.

Comments

• Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    LMAO
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    You Didnt...
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    LMAO
    +1 That's great! Unless you were seriously hurt! Then I'm only laughing on the inside!
  • Options
    LOL. Not hurt at all. Stop... Drop... And... flop around like a fish having an epileptic seizure! I'm just glad no one saw it! I felt like I almost won a Darwin Award!
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    marineatbn03:
    LMAO
    +1 That's great! Unless you were seriously hurt! Then I'm only laughing on the inside!
    I assumed since he was here to tell about it, he wasn't hurt
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Pics or it didn't happen!
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Streater:
    I felt like I almost won a Darwin Award!

Almost??? LOL
  • Options
    jlmarta:
    Streater:
    I felt like I almost won a Darwin Award!

Almost??? LOL
    Right? It's those kind of dip$hit moves that remind me the severity of my ADHD. It also brings to light the fact that the coffee can with sand should probably be replaced with a real ash tray.
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    I would agree with that statement, but would also add to get a fire extinguisher somewhere nearby...especially because you mentioned something about it happening before...Just my $0.02.

And if you dont use the extinguisher to save your live or someone else's, there are some cool a$$ things you can do with them.
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Trident:
    I would agree with that statement, but would also add to get a fire extinguisher somewhere nearby...especially because you mentioned something about it happening before...Just my $0.02.

And if you dont use the extinguisher to save your live or someone else's, there are some cool a$$ things you can do with them.
    My note to self- Never drill into an "empty" fire extinguisher...
  • Options
    taythegibs:
    My note to self- Never drill into an "empty" fire extinguisher...
    ...or shoot one with a 12 gauge slug. The same goes for an "empty" propane tank.