Home General Discussion
Options

5V Cask Strength

Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
Hey all my wife has asked me to post and ask if any of you all may have an empty 5V Cask box the one that looks like the whiskey barrel that you would want to part with. She is wanting to make a flower pot out of it for her dad's grave since he liked whiskey so much. Willing to pay for it, so if anyone has one they want to part with please pm me... Brian.

Comments

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    did you try ebay?
  • Options
    e6specialke6specialk Posts: 216
    Email or call your rep. I'm sure they would hook you up, especially after they hear what you want it for.
  • Options
    Kuzi, sry I haven't tried eBay, last time I bought off there I got burnt! And e6 I'll call Andy see if he can help thanks! I appreciate te ideas guys!!
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Medic45:
    Kuzi, sry I haven't tried eBay, last time I bought off there I got burnt! And e6 I'll call Andy see if he can help thanks! I appreciate te ideas guys!!
    yeah... i thought it would be worth a try but i dont trust random people on the internet that well myself.
    calling your rep is a WAY better idea.
  • Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    If all else fails and you can't find one, shoot me a PM and we can work something out. I have one that I've been hanging on to because I had plans to do something cool with it but it's been a few years and I've done nothing cool.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Medic45:
    Hey all my wife has asked me to post and ask if any of you all may have an empty 5V Cask box the one that looks like the whiskey barrel that you would want to part with. She is wanting to make a flower pot out of it for her dad's grave since he liked whiskey so much. Willing to pay for it, so if anyone has one they want to part with please pm me... Brian.
    Have you seen the Black Market boxes? They're sweet looking too and look like they would make a cool flower pot. I got my eye on one at the B&M so if I get it, you know its yours. Who knows what will come inside! LOL
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    +1. Ive got one around (or used to anyway, will have to do some hunting around), and would be more than happy to kick it to you for free for such an awesome use. Shoot me a pm if you dont get hooked up with one, or even if you & the wife would like a second.

• Options
    The Sniper:
    +1. Ive got one around (or used to anyway, will have to do some hunting around), and would be more than happy to kick it to you for free for such an awesome use. Shoot me a pm if you dont get hooked up with one, or even if you & the wife would like a second.

U have Pm Sir
  • Options
    mwebermweber Posts: 157
    Ever find a 5V Cask box?
  • Options
    No sir I sure havent :(
  • Options
    PM sent
  • Options
    mweber:
    PM sent
    HEY!!! Theres a face I havent seen in a while! How have you been my St Loo Young Gun puppet? LOL

• Options
    The Sniper:
    mweber:
    PM sent
    HEY!!! Theres a face I havent seen in a while! How have you been my St Loo Young Gun puppet? LOL

//// HAHAHA. Not sure what that means, but been good! Ready for an STL SMOKATHON!
  • Options
    SHOOT! Just realized that you are on the other side of the state from me. :(
  • Options
    At one time, somebody (and I dont remember who, 99% sure it wasnt you though) put out feelers for a herf in St Loo. Just kind of fizzled out and died, bu tif I ever get out that way again I;ll let you know and we'll see if we can hook up for a stogie. You make sure you do the same if you ever get over here to KC.

• Options
    You bet!
  • Options
    Had one that you sent me last night amid all the chaos that is my life right now! Thank you bro, it was delicious!
  • Options
    Mike thanks for the hook up my wife just about cried when she saw the cask in person! And man u absolutely blew me away with the sticks your #1 in my book thanks bro!!!!Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    Medic45:
    Mike thanks for the hook up my wife just about cried when she saw the cask in person! And man u absolutely blew me away with the sticks your #1 in my book thanks bro!!!!Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Well done!

But I can do better... :-D

• Options
    The Sniper:
    Medic45:
    Well done!

But I can do better... :-D

Lol well after seeing it in person myself I want 1 for change lol PROVE IT lol j/k
  • Options
    Medic45:
    Lol well after seeing it in person myself I want 1 for change lol PROVE IT lol j/k
    Oh?

OK.

INCOMINNNNNNNNNNG!!!

Your wife aint gonna be the only one crying when this one hits DOUBTER! :-D

No j/k. :-D

• Options
    The Sniper:
    Medic45:
    Oh?

OK.

INCOMINNNNNNNNNNG!!!

I hope ur kidding I said I was jk silly man and trust me I am no DOUBTER when it comes to this forum I've had my azz handed to many times to count!!!!
  • Options
    Medic45:
    The Sniper:
    Medic45:
    Oh?

OK.

INCOMINNNNNNNNNNG!!!

I hope ur kidding I said I was jk silly man and trust me I am no DOUBTER when it comes to this forum I've had my azz handed to many times to count!!!!
    Referencing The Sniper's Box thread that birthed me...

Too late - I KEEEEEEL YOU! :-D

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    Medic45:
    The Sniper:
    Medic45:
    Oh?

OK.

INCOMINNNNNNNNNNG!!!

Referencing The Sniper's Box thread that birthed me...

Too late - I KEEEEEEL YOU! :-D

Pow. Bang. Game over. Sniper Glen be DA BOSS. You'll see.
  • Options
    jliu:
    See? NOW you're getting the hang of it noob... PLUS 50 POSTS! LOL

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    jliu:
    See? NOW you're getting the hang of it noob... PLUS 50 POSTS! LOL

wooooo. *pat on my own back*
  • Options
    Welp Sniper's pkg today!!!!Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Wow! I don't know which is more impressive... The fact that Glennsent you a full cask of sticks or that you have to cojones to post a picture with your frilly pink "murse" in the background.
    +1, Sniper! Brian, enjoy brother!!
  • Options
    FYI that is a very expensive MURSE in the back ground that belongs solely to the wifey, I won't even move it he has threatened me with in an inch of my life on several occasions about her pride and joy!!! Lol
  • Options
    Toombes:
    Wow! I don't know which is more impressive... The fact that Glennsent you a full cask of sticks or that you have to cojones to post a picture with your frilly pink "murse" in the background.
    +1, Sniper! Brian, enjoy brother!!
    +2 Wow, nice hit Glen, and Dan get it straight! That is a european handbag/satchel!!!! LOL, enjoy Brian!