Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Looking For....Closed thanks for the help!

Hey fellas I am looking for two of each of the following.....OSOK Trucha, and Feral Flying Pig. If one brother has both thats great or if two different brothers have the goods thats ok too. I am willing to make it worth your while.

Comments

• Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    I have a FFP with your name on it, no dice on the OSOK tho...let me know!
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    sorry man, I have a Filero 4.5x52. If you change what you are looking for PM me. Good Luck with the hunt
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Shaun Lets get it done. PM incoming.
    Thanks Trident! I have the filero size. Was looking to try the other vitola after reading the Robbyras's review.
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    no worries. again, good luck in the hunt
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Bombay:
    Shaun Lets get it done. PM incoming.
    Sounds good bud
    Update.....FFP's are taken care of. Now just looking for the Trucha OSOK.

Come on guys I play fair, honest!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    My B&M by work currently has some in stock (well they did a week ago). I will stop by on my way home and grab a couple more if they still have some. Thankfully, they don't display them so you have to ask for them specifically. Wish me luck!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    Sounds good Sleeve! That would be most awesome. Let me know and we can work something out for sure.
    Is there anything else you are looking for while I'm there? They have a real nice selection of some harder to find stuff (LP, Opus, Aurora 100 anos). Let me know.
    Nope Sleeve, just the Trucha OSOK! Thanks again brother.
    Great news! They still had a few left. Pm me your address and I can get these right out to you. IMAG0141
    PM to you good sir!
    I just wanted to give a big shotout to Sleeve for the hook up on the truchas and the tag a longs, thanks brother.
    Good to see they got there safely. Hope you enjoy them. I received your end today as well (posted in "what did you get today" thread). Amazing selection brother. Thanks again!
    Shaun sent these and they got here friday but I was out of town until last night.
    Thanks again brother! Yours will go out tuesday.