Edit

Editing this post since I can't delete it, thanks for bearing with a "noob."

Comments

• Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    DO IT!
  • Options
    Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    I'm not trying to give you hard time but since your asking about somthing that is Illegal on a open forum lets please refrain from asking for them or how to get them on a public forum. Maybe if you PM someone they might be able to help you out but if this website your talking about is legit if you broadcast it on a open forum it won't be for to long it kinda like talking on a phone about crimanal activity not a good idea. Im not a moderator butI do like the forum and don't want any problems. Maybe editing the subject might not draw so much attention. Just my advice.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Yeah... asking questions like this... frowned upon in the open forum.
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    You're SO going down, Rian.
  • Options
    RianRian Posts: 30
    Gaetano7890:
    I'm not trying to give you hard time but since your asking about somthing that is Illegal on a open forum lets please refrain from asking for them or how to get them on a public forum. Maybe if you PM someone they might be able to help you out but if this website your talking about is legit if you broadcast it on a open forum it won't be for to long it kinda like talking on a phone about crimanal activity not a good idea. Im not a moderator butI do like the forum and don't want any problems. Maybe editing the subject might not draw so much attention. Just my advice.

Thanks for the advice, I'll edit this when I get a chance when I'm not on my phone. Honestly didn't know.

Cubans aren't illegal where Im at currently...
  • Options
    Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    Well if your out of the US there are few guys on here that might be able to help you out. The subject line just looks like your in the US so that's my bad.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Rian:
    Gaetano7890:
    Thanks for the advice, I'll edit this when I get a chance when I'm not on my phone. Honestly didn't know. Cubans aren't illegal where Im at currently...
    According to the letter of the law, if you are a US citizen it is illegal to buy Cuban goods regardless of where in the world you are. Asinine?, yes. Unenforceable?, quite. But that is how it's written. Just thought you'd like to know. Personally I wouldn't be slowed at all by such a law.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rian, for a pretty good read of the law on this topic, do a search for a post by Lonewolf2011 posted on Nov. 4, 2011 regarding online Cohibas. If you don't find it, let me know and I'll try to provide a link to it. I'm currently on my iPhone and seemingly can only provide a link to the whole thread and you'd have to read each post to that thread to find the one I'm talking about. Hope this helps.

EDIT: That thread was titled "Cuban Cohibas, not online Cohibas.