Home Non Cigar Related

Thoughts / Prayers please

denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
My Wife is having hernia surgery today. Just a good thought or prayer her way would be appreciated. It should be a pretty routine procedure but it's something new to us so there's a little nervousness. Anyway, I knew I could count on you guys for prayers and support. Also, I'll be playing Daddy Day Care all weekend so be praying for me, well, probably the kids.....

Comments

• marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Prayers your way brother
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Much good thoughts & prayers coming your way D. Make sure to let us know how it turns out, and enjoy your daddy - kid time... sometimes its cool to get some of that with no "mommy interference". LOL

• BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    You got it D.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    You got it. God bless, man.
  • gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    On the way-enjoy those kids! They will be gone before you know it...
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Many prayers coming your way, Dennis. Enjoy your time with the kids. Keep us informed, bro.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Prayers for your family bro...

• RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    On my list also.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    oh man.. Praying for you and your family Dennis.
  • StreaterStreater Posts: 293
    Just saw this. The Streater Clan is lifting her up. You too.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    You got em. I've been daddy day caring it for a while now. Put me in a hot shop anyday!!!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Prayers to you and the Wifey.... and For those kids ! LOL The creator will show you the way!
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Update - she's feeling okay. Pretty sore. The surgery went just fine and the recovery seems to be going well. I'm not the most patient guy so it's really hard to be stuck in the house all day with the kids and not be able to leave in case my wife needs something. Thanks again for all the support guys.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    I missed this Dennis as I have been working all weekend. Today I go to work a little late so I got on here and saw this. I hope your wife feels better real soon.
    laker1963:
    I missed this Dennis as I have been working all weekend. Today I go to work a little late so I got on here and saw this. I hope your wife feels better real soon.
    Thanks Doug. It seems like she's healing. She pushed it too much yesterday which was painful for her. Today, she's relaxing and her Mom has the 2 older girls which has helped greatly.
  • RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    It's always refreshing to hear good news. Speedy recovery.
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Prayers for your wife and kids. If you have macaroni and cheese the kids won't need the prayers. Well, unless you can't cook it. Then prayers can't even help you :). It is hard to have your wife go in for anything because that is something you cannot fix. Frustrating.
    Marker:
    Prayers for your wife and kids. If you have macaroni and cheese the kids won't need the prayers. Well, unless you can't cook it. Then prayers can't even help you :). It is hard to have your wife go in for anything because that is something you cannot fix. Frustrating.
    dude its so true. The whole place goes to heck when Momma is down. Thanks for the well wishes. Every day is getting better.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best wishes to your wife for a speedy recovery and to you for persevering with the kids, and the house, and the shopping, and the myriad things wives and mothers are called on to do. They are wonders and us guys are lucky to have them.
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Prayers to you and your wife. Hope everything is going well.
    So everything went really well, she's healing nicely and has quite a bit of mobility. We did the grocery shopping yesterday and she was sore afterward but made it. I think we will be back to normal in no time. Thanks again for all the well wishes and prayer. Also thanks to Jiunn for your bomb as it was a welcome gift.