Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Trading w/ the Cat feeeeesh

jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
image Gentlemen. This is what Cat feeesh (Dustin) gave me on his end of the trade. I would say "as you can clearly see" but my phone camera is a piece of junk... I must say, Dustin, you picked very well. That brothers, is a very special AB NY yes it is. Sticks like the Camacho PE and Four Kicks has been on my try list. Never had a Davidoff cigar before. And the Tat nobles and montecristo classic are just top notch sticks. 5 for 5 trade? what 5 for 5 trade?! Count much? newp. I would love to trade any time w/ you dude! Can't wait to spark these up after letting it rest for a few days. Thanks again brother! Jiunn

Comments

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Enjoy jiunn...pleasure doing business with ya.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Badass! Even though I cant make it out (FIX IT JUINN!!! LOL), I was reading up on that New York blend from AB in the latest edition of Cigar Snob magazine.

AB and several other blenders have come up with "New York Only" blends in order to support NY B&M's from the flat-out DRACONIAN and LUDICROUS new legislation that has been leveled against them by the state of New York... the exact numbers escape me, but B&M's now have to pay something like 95% TAXES on cigars when they purchase them. That means when a B&M purchases a box of cigars, they are basically paying the same amount in taxes to the state that they purchased the box of cigars for, BEFORE they sell the first cigar out of said box to you & me.

WAY TO SUPPORT YOUR SMALL BUSINESSES ASSHATS!!!

That 95% thing is actually only part of the legislation that has been leveled against B&M owners in NY. So, if you dont want to see this happen in YOUR state and you havent already contacted your congressmen or signed up with Cigar Rights of America or both, I suggest you get off your azz and do so now.

Think it cant happen in your area? Here's the proof that it already has for some of our BOTL....