Home General Discussion
Options

I discovered GIF's!!!

The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
Hey fellas, I finally figured out how to post GIF's! Worked hard today to bring you some Friday funnies over on "funny gifs" under Non-Cigar Related, so stop by there and have some laughs!

Comments

• Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    And you are on the verge of almost enjoying it too much. May be a leather couch to lie on in the near future
  • Options
    You down with OCD? YEAH YOU KNOW ME! LOL

• Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    LMAO
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    Hey fellas, I finally figured out how to post GIF's! Worked hard today to bring you some Friday funnies over on "funny gifs" under Non-Cigar Related, so stop by there and have some laughs!

Lol glad you got this issue resolved....enjoying the gifs you posted.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    I think I may have to change my screen name to "The Mad Giffer", or maybe "Win One For The Giffer". LOL

• Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    I think I may have to change my screen name to "The Mad Giffer", or maybe "Win One For The Giffer". LOL

OMG, as if you posting GIF's ALL OVER THE FORUM wasn't bad enough, now you think you're a comedian? Just to show you how funny I am, I may just have to send you some graycliff 1666's...............................
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    The Sniper:

OMG, as if you posting GIF's ALL OVER THE FORUM wasn't bad enough, now you think you're a comedian? Just to show you how funny I am, I may just have to send you some graycliff 1666's...............................
    Aw jeez, here you go again... :-)