Home Non Cigar Related
Options

The happy dancing frog experiment thread. :-)

RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
In your mind picture a happy little dancing frog.
Now see it in front of you and your day will be a happy one.

:-)

Comments

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RBeckom:
    I stuck my finger behind my eye ball, all the way behind it, when I pulled it out it made A curious popping sound. It scared me. I wonder why it popped? Did I injure my eye ball? Or is it natural to here such A horrendous noise when sticking your finger behind your eye? Should I do it again? What if my eye pops out? Can I put it back in myself? Something to think about the next time you stick your finger behind your own eye.

Anyone else ever stick they're finger behind they're eyes?
    Tickle your brain by placing your finger to far in your nose?
    Stuck your elbow in your ear?
    I feel that I cannot be the only one to have done these things.
    Can I?

Are you feeling alright, Mr. B?
  • Options
    jlmarta:
    RBeckom:
    I stuck my finger behind my eye ball, all the way behind it, when I pulled it out it made A curious popping sound. It scared me. I wonder why it popped? Did I injure my eye ball? Or is it natural to here such A horrendous noise when sticking your finger behind your eye? Should I do it again? What if my eye pops out? Can I put it back in myself? Something to think about the next time you stick your finger behind your own eye.

Can I?

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RBeckom:
    jlmarta:
    RBeckom:

Can I?

Just curious about the strange popping sound.

I just can't imagine anyone actually doing that. I thought maybe a couch session was in your future, LOL. :-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Sounds like Shel Silverstein(sp)
  • Options
    jlmarta:
    RBeckom:
    jlmarta:
    RBeckom:

Can I?

Just curious about the strange popping sound.

I just can't imagine anyone actually doing that. I thought maybe a couch session was in your future, LOL. :-)

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    This thread reminds me of an old joke...

A teenage boy dutifully stops by to visit his grandmother one day after school. Grandma can tell somethings got the boy down in the dumps, so she asks him why he's so glum.

After many "I dont wanna talk about it grandma"s on the young mans part and much persistence on the part of the grandmother, the lad finally comes out with it...

"Well grandma, its just that Im 18 years old now, and I still dont know what it feels like to have... sex."

The grandmother considers this for a few minutes, then tells her grandson "Well honey, Im old and dried up, but I do have this glass eyeball. I could take that out, and you could learn that way. Then when you meet the right girl, you will know what you're doing and it will be a great time for both of you."

The young man is horrified!!! But after much persistence again from the grandmother, he complies.

When all is said and done, grandma walks the boy to the door. As he's leaving, grandma asks him "Feel better about everything now honey?" "I sure do grandma! Thanks!" says the lad as he walks thru the door.

Grandma calls after him as he goes down the sidewalk...

"Come back and visit again soon honey - I'll keep an eye out for ya!" ;-)

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RBeckom:

Can I?
    Erm, ahh , WTF?!
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Sniper:

A teenage boy dutifully stops by to visit his grandmother one day after school. Grandma can tell somethings got the boy down in the dumps, so she asks him why he's so glum.

After many "I dont wanna talk about it grandma"s on the young mans part and much persistence on the part of the grandmother, the lad finally comes out with it...

"Well grandma, its just that Im 18 years old now, and I still dont know what it feels like to have... sex."

The grandmother considers this for a few minutes, then tells her grandson "Well honey, Im old and dried up, but I do have this glass eyeball. I could take that out, and you could learn that way. Then when you meet the right girl, you will know what you're doing and it will be a great time for both of you."

The young man is horrified!!! But after much persistence again from the grandmother, he complies.

When all is said and done, grandma walks the boy to the door. As he's leaving, grandma asks him "Feel better about everything now honey?" "I sure do grandma! Thanks!" says the lad as he walks thru the door.

Now that's twisted!
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth...
  • Options
    The Sniper:

• Options
  • Options
    Rhamlin:
    RBeckom:

Can I?
    Erm, ahh , WTF?!

• Options
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Just the title of the thread sleeves me out more than any video jimmy has posted
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    Just the title of the thread sleeves me out more than any video jimmy has posted

• Options
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    Hey man. If popping your eyeball out and putting it back in is what brings you happiness in this world then pop away! Not my cup of tea, but I'd rather go through life considered a happy freak than and unhappy normal person. Do what makes you happy. Just make sure you're doing it for the right reasons.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    RBeckom:
    Do the voices control my actions? Surely I can remain in control for A while longer. I struggle to remain sane. Sanity is A subjective mindset. Me or them. Who will win I do not know. There's just to many of them and I'm very tired. If I loose this battle, who will I be? Good or evil? My brain feels like it's ready to explode. Weariness is getting the best of me tonight. I am so tired. Sleep calls my name. Dare I give in. The fear of the unknown sustains me for now. How long can I stay awake????? My eyes grow heavy....... I fear for my personality. My identity. Who I am I will not be.....Downward I spiral into the blackness. They are waiting.....
    What are you playing at here? If it wasn't all so concerning... it still wouldn't be funny. Obviously I'm missing something... but what?
  • Options
    laker1963:
    RBeckom:
    Do the voices control my actions? Surely I can remain in control for A while longer. I struggle to remain sane. Sanity is A subjective mindset. Me or them. Who will win I do not know. There's just to many of them and I'm very tired. If I loose this battle, who will I be? Good or evil? My brain feels like it's ready to explode. Weariness is getting the best of me tonight. I am so tired. Sleep calls my name. Dare I give in. The fear of the unknown sustains me for now. How long can I stay awake????? My eyes grow heavy....... I fear for my personality. My identity. Who I am I will not be.....Downward I spiral into the blackness. They are waiting.....
    What are you playing at here? If it wasn't all so concerning... it still wouldn't be funny. Obviously I'm missing something... but what?

• Options
    laker1963:
    RBeckom:

• Options
    clearlysuspect:
    Hey man. If popping your eyeball out and putting it back in is what brings you happiness in this world then pop away! Not my cup of tea, but I'd rather go through life considered a happy freak than and unhappy normal person. Do what makes you happy. Just make sure you're doing it for the right reasons.

• Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK, I see you're from Georgia, are folks down there still licking those hallucinogenic toads?
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    Amos Umwhat:
    OK, I see you're from Georgia, are folks down there still licking those hallucinogenic toads?

• Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Maybe you are, like, B vitamin deficient or something. Or you have a yeast infection...or both. ;-)