Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

With friends like these who needs.......

No mas! Please I can barely stand as it is. It seems like everyone n their grandma has hit me this week. First it was Mike, Then the mythical Trident. As I was recovering the good doctor (mmccartneydc) wacked me. Well, Toombes thought he should see if the wolfman has nards ( he does, and the ice ain't helping). jgibv sends me a knock knock and a tracking number. He cracked me hard with my favorites. Good thing I did buy my cooler (was supposed to be secret...Thanks again Mike.) I finished my self off with a Johnny O sampler I had been eyeing for the longest time.
1st is Mike's
then Trident
Doc's
jgiby's
imageand the manic Toombes
everyone of you guys are what makes show just what makes this place so awesome. Thanks folks.

Comments

• Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Kicking puppies is not nice. Well done gents
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Dang that's a lot of sticks, hope you bought a big cooler Wolf. Awesome carnage, it's nice to see a deserving brother get kicked around a little bit :D
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    You deserve everything that's happening to you. Top notch hit all around, niccceeee.
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Awesome hits fellas! Couldn't have happened to a more deserving canine. But I think you guys turned 600 lbs of sin into a docile little lap dog!! hahaha!!
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    OK, this is bullshit! Nobody told me it was Bomb A Wolf Week!!! May have to see if I can get a late one in next week... hate being late to the party, but nothing wrong with crashing I suppose... :-)

Excellent hits all, gentlemen!

• Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    The Sniper:
    OK, this is bullshit! Nobody told me it was Bomb A Wolf Week!!! May have to see if I can get a late one in next week... hate being late to the party, but nothing wrong with crashing I suppose... :-)

I got someone you can bomb. Shoot me a pm
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    The Sniper:

I got someone you can bomb. Shoot me a pm
    Damn....talk about destruction. Nice hits all around guys - that's one heck of a way to break in the new cooler!
    And is it just me, or does it seem like it's been pick on the animals this past week?? or something LOL

Glad they made it safe direwolf.
    And can I get a pm too.....I may get bored this weekend and need something to do

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Glad they got there safe, bromandude. Hope you enjoy them all!
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    You are more than welcome brotha! You gotta give that T-dad a go!
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,941 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done guys. This might sound crazy but I've been wondering about that fighting c@ck. I just dig the band. Got some mighty fine sticks there brother.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    Nicely done guys. This might sound crazy but I've been wondering about that fighting c@ck. I just dig the band. Got some mighty fine sticks there brother.
    I too am interested in the Kickin Chicken! I am going to visit the Fighting *** Distillery in Aug. and will have to get one to smoke while Im there. There is a good bourbon by the same name, and for my anniversary this year the wife is taking me on a bourbon tour to my favorite distilleries!