Home General Discussion
Options

Recommend a larger humidor

brc81brc81 Posts: 249
The wife told me that the coolerdor has to go and that if I'm going to continue smoking cigars I need to find something more presentable. So with that being said, I'm going to soon be looking for a small cabinet humidor. Something like an end table maybe that will hold around 500 sticks.

any suggestions on ones to consider, or ones to avoid?

Comments

• Options
    Dude LoveDude Love Posts: 315
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    is that your walk in?
  • Options
    Dude Love:
    As awesome as that would be, I don't have the space or the money for something like that. I'm thinking my budget is going to be around $400 or less.
  • Options
    bwcarter54bwcarter54 Posts: 142
    Humidor? Looks like a sauna.
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Unless they have some type of free shipping deals going on, you are going to pay a ton to get something like that delivered. I don't know that details that would go into it, but I wonder if you can find a local carpenter that can build you one for less?
  • Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    You should be able to find something nice for $400. It's the shipping that me be prohibitive as someone already said.
  • Options
    I have found 2 that I'm considering. Both at competing sites, so I won't mention the retailer, but the one is the Lexington cabinet for $389 w/ free shipping if I pre-order while its on backorder, and the other is called the Lauderdale which runs for about $300 and $50 shipping. Both have capacity rated for 500+.
  • Options
    thebody52thebody52 Posts: 16
    Also look up the Geneve humidor... I just received it and am currently in the process of seasoning but it is a beautiful piece... 500+ count.
    brc81:
    I have found 2 that I'm considering. Both at competing sites, so I won't mention the retailer, but the one is the Lexington cabinet for $389 w/ free shipping if I pre-order while its on backorder, and the other is called the Lauderdale which runs for about $300 and $50 shipping. Both have capacity rated for 500+.
  • Options
    Dude LoveDude Love Posts: 315
    phobicsquirrel:
    is that your walk in?

Don't I wish!
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Dude Love:
    It's Beautiful!