Home General Discussion
Options

La aurora 100 anos?

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
Does anyone have one or two of these? I'll trade or buy doesn't matter but they are on my bucket list and I can't seem to find any anywhere!
Money can't buy taste

Comments

• Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Does anyone have one or two of these? I'll trade or buy doesn't matter but they are on my bucket list and I can't seem to find any anywhere!
    PM your addy to me and I can send you 2 of the corona size.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Todd only sending out 2 sticks....... Hey wait a minute!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    bandyt09:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    bandyt09:
    I didn't say it would only be those.........lol. But thanks for scaring him Daniel.........
    Yes, it is because I am lazy, thanks for asking.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    danielzreyes:
    bandyt09:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    bandyt09:
    I didn't say it would only be those.........lol. But thanks for scaring him Daniel.........
    Todd, you ever get around to trying those beers I sent? (thread jack my apologies)
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    bandyt09:
    danielzreyes:
    bandyt09:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    bandyt09:
    Todd, you ever get around to trying those beers I sent? (thread jack my apologies)
    Not yet, but I am going into a weekend and next weekend is a 4 day weekend for me. I will let you know when, what and my thoughts on them when I do.