Home General Discussion
Options

Dallas?

Anyone here live in the Dallas/FtWorth area or are you all just a bunch damn yankees? (Not that there is anything wrong with that) I would love to get a D/FW herf set up. Anyone on here live in this part of the world?

Comments

• Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    I used to live in ft worth....and man, i sure miss it!
  • Options
    Bucking_WBucking_W Posts: 208 ✭✭
    Not far, in Austin. I was in Dallas awhile back and went to a cigar lounge there in grapevine which was pretty nice. Next time I head up there I'll let you know
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    Lol yankees...Houston area here
  • Options
    StreaterStreater Posts: 293
    Bucking, do that Bro. I'm a member of a private lounge in Richardson I'll take you to. Pretty nice place. I get to Austin a couple times a quarter. I'll give you a holler next time I'm out there...

pbchevo, isn't everyone that lives north of the Red River a yankee?

• Options
    stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    I'm down there quite often I will hit you up when I'm headed that way. I usually hang out at Elite in Addison when Im down there.
  • Options
    StreaterStreater Posts: 293
    stowggie:
    I'm down there quite often I will hit you up when I'm headed that way. I usually hang out at Elite in Addison when Im down there.
    That would be great.
  • Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    Streater:
    Bucking, do that Bro. I'm a member of a private lounge in Richardson I'll take you to. Pretty nice place. I get to Austin a couple times a quarter. I'll give you a holler next time I'm out there...

Its anyone north of I44.....in oklahoma city.....
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    Streater:

yea your right LOL