Home General Discussion
Options

daily deal Sosa?

0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
I've seen this cigar come up on the sprint sale and now on the daily deal.
It looks good, but I know nothing about it.

Anyone smoked this one and got opinions on it?
I checked the search and there isn't a lot of mention of it.
Thanks
In Fumo Pax
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
Atmospheric pressure and crap.

Comments

• Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    i have a band that looks the same (so im guessing it was the same cigar) from a it back when i first started smoking cigars and i remember thinking it was pretty good, but at the time i also smoked swisher sweets.... But today that AJ/CAO sampler is VERY tempting for me!
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Arby Sosa, Owner of Sosa Cigars, is actually going to be on CigarChat this coming Thursday. I'm working my way through some reviews for them, but I don't have this one. So far though, the cigars have been pretty good. Great construction and nice flavor profles. The Sosa Super Seleccion is a really nice cigar...

an interesting tidbit of info I got while exchanging emails with the Sosa folks: Juan B. Sosa, Arby's father, is a master blender for Fuente and runs the Fuente factory No. 4 in the DR, which is where our Sosa Classic and Sosa Super Selections are made.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    Arby Sosa, Owner of Sosa Cigars, is actually going to be on CigarChat this coming Thursday. I'm working my way through some reviews for them, but I don't have this one. So far though, the cigars have been pretty good. Great construction and nice flavor profles. The Sosa Super Seleccion is a really nice cigar...

an interesting tidbit of info I got while exchanging emails with the Sosa folks: Juan B. Sosa, Arby's father, is a master blender for Fuente and runs the Fuente factory No. 4 in the DR, which is where our Sosa Classic and Sosa Super Selections are made.
    Wow, that's cool. I wonder if they're using Fuente tobacco?
  • Options
    Just had the Super Selection Maduro and it had a lot of Fuente like qualities... really good smoke
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    Just had the Super Selection Maduro and it had a lot of Fuente like qualities... really good smoke
    It's really starting to sound like a good cigar. Gonna have to check into this one a little more.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    0patience:
    robbyras:
    It's really starting to sound like a good cigar. Gonna have to check into this one a little more.
    I'm reviewing Sosa stuff all week... I really enjoyed the Super Selection (far left in the photo - Churchill) and have a few more to come...The stick on the DD is an exclusive for Ccom and CI from what I understand anyway

Photobucket