Home General Discussion
Options

Hey noobs....

Comments

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Check your PM's noobs....let's rock this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21IuPJ04gEk
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Tater Tot present and accounted for !! Awaiting further orders
  • Options
    cmartincmartin Posts: 130
    Another noob if you have the room.
  • Options
    cmartin:
    Yup...still need a few more PM
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    For anyone taking Dustin up on his challenge....you all are screwed!!!

I was let in on his master plan last night. If I were you guys I would bow out in shame before the Catfish turns you all into suckerfish!! LOL
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Glad I am on the bench then.....
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    cmartin:
    Yup...still need a few more PM
    I ain't afraid you catfish! I got yo # homie
  • Options
    Btw catfish. I smoked the partagas black you sent me. Daamn that's one of the finest smokes I've ever had ihad to say thank you for that experience. Delicious brother
  • Options
    Churchill83Churchill83 Posts: 80
    PM to ya catfish!
  • Options
    Gentlemen....start your engines....
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Medic45:
    Jaxcolon:
    Noob here. Doc told me to sign up, Im his younger brother. So I guess I'll PM...

Hello newest little brother you have a pm in ur inbox
    Uh oh bro! This can't be good!
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Jaxcolon:
    Noob here. Doc told me to sign up, Im his younger brother. So I guess I'll PM...

You mean there are two of you?!?! Sweet Jesus...
    Didn't mean to jack your thread, Dustin... That just sent a cold chill down my spine, is all.
    LOL, it should!!!
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    PM to you catfish...
  • Options
    Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    PM sent
  • Options
    stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    PM sent
  • Options
    Time to bring the pain gents....
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    that's kinda making me dizzy. i kinda like it haha. bomb launched werrrrrrrrr
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Um yeaaah.. some twilight zone ish there.. Um too much codine?
  • Options
    bigfnsteve:
    Um yeaaah.. some twilight zone ish there.. Um too much codine?
    You just reminded me to take some...woohoo! I sweat it out on the couch after a padron 80th with yellow cello.... Xbox time!!!! image
  • Options
    All you noobs are going to be put in the borkadex for this. Many more missions will follow this as confirmations are flowing. Tomorrow....still time for a few more of you to bring the doom
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    All you noobs are going to be put in the borkadex for this. Many more missions will follow this as confirmations are flowing. Tomorrow....still time for a few more of you to bring the doom
    Mine will be launching in T-Minus 9 hrs 46 min, wife had surgery today so had to postpone launch a day
  • Options
    Medic45:
    catfishbluezz:
    Mine will be launching in T-Minus 9 hrs 46 min, wife had surgery today so had to postpone launch a day
    Dude I hope shes ok! Thoughts for you and yours man
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Medic45:
    catfishbluezz:

You didn't tell me she was having surgery!!! Hope all is well in Boonie-town, bro.
  • Options
    Toombes:
    Medic45:
    catfishbluezz:

You didn't tell me she was having surgery!!! Hope all is well in Boonie-town, bro.

Yeah she is hurting a lot said she would rather have another c section instead of this!! It's been rough time but hopefully she will finally get better!!! Thanks brothers!
  • Options
    StreaterStreater Posts: 293
    The axe will drop in 2 hours. The pain will be exquisite.

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medic45:
    catfishbluezz:

Damn, speaking from first-hand experience, I can tell you that ain't no fun. The speckled RedHead who has the privilege of doing my laundry generally gets a couple three surgeries a year. Each cut is followed by unintended consequences they never told you about. Best stay away from knives. Maybe you should change your nick from medic45 to nomoremedic45. Think that would help?

Tell the gal you still love what the surgeon cannot remove.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Launched , and thanks for all the thoughts and prayers brothers it means a lot
  • Options
    StreaterStreater Posts: 293
    Prayers sent, Medic; for your wife AND you.
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Bingo bango bongo bombs away
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cat, PM to you.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.