Home General Discussion
Options

Happy Birthday Dustin Thread

Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
Just a little place for us to wish the catfish a Happy Bday!!!

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Bday Dustin!!!! Get some sun but don't get fried.... that;s our job to do to you instead!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    Happy Birthday dude, we WILL get together soon !
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    happy Birthday Dustin...what are you smoking to celebrate your special day?
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy birthday Biznatch!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday, brohammer! Does anyone else smell hush puppies?
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday brother!
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Happy birthday Dustin, enjoy your weekend brotha!
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    brotheradam:
    Happy Birthday dude, we WILL get together soon !
    I know bro! I know you are busy as hell Jeff, it's all good. We had a nice outting last night, we'll do it again soon.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday Dustin, wishing you a fun filled day full of cigars and good times

• Options
    Thanks guys! The only thing that sucks....I can't smoke today lol! I have to sing tonight....for 4 hours....and given that I haven't sang for 5 months, I'll need all the voice I can get. I will save a smoke for the ride home, but it won't be anything special. We went to a B&M last night with Jason and Vinny, and smoked an Opus with a homebrew chocolate vanilla bean stout that was unreal. I brought the owner some HTF smokes, and he jsut started pulling madness out of his personal collection for me. Not only that, but I saw a box of Litto Gomez that was empty...so Jason hits him up to see if one is buried and he goes through his personal humi's and finds one for Jason, who bought it....then handed it to me. Vinny forgot about it....typical squid....and then surprised me by showing up too. It was a great night, and tonight I get to watch 200 people get drunk adn melt their face off...then leave with a good chunk of change.
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Happy birthday!! Last night was a good time, can't wait for next weekend. Enjoy playing tonight and have a great bday.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Thanks guys! The only thing that sucks....I can't smoke today lol! I have to sing tonight....for 4 hours....and given that I haven't sang for 5 months, I'll need all the voice I can get. I will save a smoke for the ride home, but it won't be anything special. We went to a B&M last night with Jason and Vinny, and smoked an Opus with a homebrew chocolate vanilla bean stout that was unreal. I brought the owner some HTF smokes, and he jsut started pulling madness out of his personal collection for me. Not only that, but I saw a box of Litto Gomez that was empty...so Jason hits him up to see if one is buried and he goes through his personal humi's and finds one for Jason, who bought it....then handed it to me. Vinny forgot about it....typical squid....and then surprised me by showing up too. It was a great night, and tonight I get to watch 200 people get drunk adn melt their face off...then leave with a good chunk of change.
    That's just awesome brother, thanks for sharing that with us man! Good luck tonight, I'll be cheering you on from Colorado, so if you hear an echo of off key Irish folk songs then have an extra drink on me ;) Like I said my end for saying happy bday will be belated but crafting things takes some time so forgive the belated nature ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    catfishbluezz:
    Damn, I'm sorry I missed that one, was at the Rawhide game with the fam.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Happy birthday dude. may your days be merry and bright. hahah
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday and Break a leg. Do they still say that? LOL! Anyway, good luck.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy birthday, Bro. The title of this thread is 'Happy birthday Dustin Thread' so I read every post on this thread trying to figure out who Dustin Thread is. I guess he's related to Justin Case....... or maybe Hugh Jass. Anyway, have a great one.....
  • Options
    Delia is ready to ride into battle

• Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Happy b- day and good luck with the vocals!
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:

One looks like Dave Alvin signature, one looks like Merle Haggard, but from recent years?
    But who are the others?
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    0patience:
    catfishbluezz:

One looks like Dave Alvin signature, one looks like Merle Haggard, but from recent years?
    But who are the others?
    Marty Stuart and Dale Watson. Good eye on those, not many folks know who Alvin is... All four are heroes of mine
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    0patience:
    catfishbluezz:

But who are the others?
    Marty Stuart and Dale Watson. Good eye on those, not many folks know who Alvin is... All four are heroes of mine
    That is so cool!! That is definitely a prize. Dave Alvin's Abilene [sp] is a good listen.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    0patience:
    catfishbluezz:
    0patience:
    catfishbluezz:

But who are the others?
    That is so cool!! That is definitely a prize. Dave Alvin's Abilene [sp] is a good listen.
    I opened for him a couple times, the last time I made him sign my axe...same with Dale.