Home Non Cigar Related

Thank you for this forum.

0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
Ok, not to get all soft hearted and all, but I want to thank everyone here.
I've been to many cigar forums, rarely ever participate a lot and NEVER trade, bomb or anything like that. Alothough, I have sent things from time to time to people who needed them, but always put the big Zero for address, which is my "trademark".
This forum and people in it are so rare, that I have a hard time NOT participating.

The amount of care that the people in this forum have for each other is unimaginable.
Anyways, Thanks to everyone. You have no idea how it makes my day to come here and just have conversations and laugh..............A lot!!
In Fumo Pax
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
Atmospheric pressure and crap.

Comments

• RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Stick A cigar in it and dry your eyes! :-)
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RBeckom:
    Stick A cigar in it and dry your eyes! :-)
    LOL! RIGHT ON!!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    I spend no less than 6 hours a day glued to this site. I love it. The people here are genuine. Plus it is just plain fun. Hope to be around a long time.
  • RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    For all you newbies, this is undoubtedly the best forum on the net. Fun based while providing A ton of information. Welcome and have fun. Disregard about half of what you here from me though. I tend to go overboard sometimes. :-)
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Odd, isn't it? The first time I saw my son on his BMW forum I was curious, but thought "Nah, I don't think I'd be interested in that." Checked this out here, mostly because very few people in my life understand my passion for cigars (although I do try to recruit where it seems promising), and at first felt guilty, like I was reading someones diary or something. Joined in a few conversations, some lively debates (with & without the attendant hostilities), and found myself at home with it. Even the hostilities, because most of us usually get over it and get back to cigars.

Who'd a thunk it?
    :)
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    You can repay your gratitude in cigars - I'll be in touch, and I expect GOF's
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    awwwww brooooooooooomaaaaaaannnnnnce. woot woot
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    This is a great forum, but it is bad on the wallet image although ill admit that when i started here i thought that this would be a much much more expensive habit. With a combination of great deals grom Ccom/the SS and the AMAZING generosity of the BOTL's on here i have accumulated an Awesome collection of cigars that i never would have thought i would have. One of the things that surprises me the most is that there is relatively NO moderation by admins/volunteer moderators here and, for the most part, there is not an issue. I have been a part of many forums but I usually left them once they got to be as big as this one is (instead of just joining them) because thats when the trouble seems to start up (imo) but Ccom is now the only Forum that i am active in due to how great it is. Props to everyone here! especially to those who put up with my abysmal first hundred or so posts!
  • taythegibs:
    This is a great forum, but it is bad on the wallet image although ill admit that when i started here i thought that this would be a much much more expensive habit. With a combination of great deals grom Ccom/the SS and the AMAZING generosity of the BOTL's on here i have accumulated an Awesome collection of cigars that i never would have thought i would have. One of the things that surprises me the most is that there is relatively NO moderation by admins/volunteer moderators here and, for the most part, there is not an issue. I have been a part of many forums but I usually left them once they got to be as big as this one is (instead of just joining them) because thats when the trouble seems to start up (imo) but Ccom is now the only Forum that i am active in due to how great it is. Props to everyone here! especially to those who put up with my abysmal first hundred or so posts!
    first 100 posts? i thought they were still going on... my bad :)
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    taythegibs:
    hey, hey, hey...you have no idea....
  • taythegibs:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    taythegibs:
    hey, hey, hey...you have no idea....
    Lol I will keep that in mind
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    0patience:
    Ok, not to get all soft hearted and all, but I want to thank everyone here.
    I've been to many cigar forums, rarely ever participate a lot and NEVER trade, bomb or anything like that. Alothough, I have sent things from time to time to people who needed them, but always put the big Zero for address, which is my "trademark".
    This forum and people in it are so rare, that I have a hard time NOT participating.

The amount of care that the people in this forum have for each other is unimaginable.
    Anyways, Thanks to everyone. You have no idea how it makes my day to come here and just have conversations and laugh..............A lot!!
    Well put, and thanks to you as well!