Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Once again, BOTL generosity.....

jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
If any of you have been reading the threads in the Ratings and Reviews section maybe you've noticed the one regarding Governador cigars by Casillas. Mike Tuccelli has been telling us about the fact that Casillas has used up available wrapper leaf for the Governador and that there are changes in the stick as a result. In the process, he evidently scooped up all of the remaining ones along with some Gordos he seems to think are pretty good. All well and good up to that point.

Now, the normal thing one would expect would be for Mike to enjoy the fact that he got them all and that he would enjoy them at his leisure. Nope. Wrong. Instead, he decides to share the wealth. I received a package from him today containing not only a Governador, but a couple of the Gordos as well. This man is all heart. But you already know that. He's proved it many times over.

I'd post a pic but I'm currently on my iPhone and it's not real handy for that,..... but you all know what cigars look like. Thanks a million, Mike. I'm humbled and blown away by your generosity. You da man, my friend.

Comments

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yup mikes awsome people, i have a couple Casillas resting inculding an older Governador