Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Empty Nest.

RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
The youngest of our five children graduates Cedartown High School on May 20. It has been A long journey to get to this point. I couldn't be happier.

Comments

• Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Congrats. My one and only graduates next year, then he's off to Parris Island hopefully.
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    Congrats. My one and only graduates next year, then he's off to Parris Island hopefully.

Thank you. Congratulations to you also, A child considering military service is A rare occurrence in today's world.
  • Options
    Delan Williams is his name by the way.
    Where are my manners?
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    My oldest daughter graduates next month, then she's off to med school. Seems like she came home just last week... Congrats, Rodney! He's a good looking young lad, BTW.
  • Options
    Toombes:
    My oldest daughter graduates next month, then she's off to med school. Seems like she came home just last week... Congrats, Rodney! He's a good looking young lad, BTW.

It would seem that congratulations are in order for you also. Medical School....Congratulations, I know you are A proud Papa.
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Definately. Med school is no small feat. Kudos.
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Congrats to all of yall graduates and parents!
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    RBeckom:
    Toombes:

It would seem that congratulations are in order for you also. Medical School....Congratulations, I know you are A proud Papa.

Proud doesn't begin to describe how I feel, more like relieved that she actually wants to make a difference in the world. She has plans to become a Pediatrician. And, thank you for your kind sentiments.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Congrats, Rodney! That is a very awesome accomplishment for you and your son both! Very cool.
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Congrats Rodney!!! I am very happy for you.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    RBeckom:
    Toombes:

Proud doesn't begin to describe how I feel, more like relieved that she actually wants to make a difference in the world. She has plans to become a Pediatrician. And, thank you for your kind sentiments.
    That's awesome! Med school is extremely competitive! That is great! Let me know if she needs any help. I think I have some text books, anatomy books, etc. laying around!!!
  • Options
    It's going to be A lot different around here.
    Five to none.
    Quiet.
    Oh no I forgot about the grandchildren.
    Here we go again. :-)
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Rodney, did you two have a stick together to celebrate?
  • Options
    Rhamlin:
    Congrats Rodney, did you two have a stick together to celebrate?

Sunday night is the graduation ceremony. You can bet we'll smoke to that.
  • Options
    The empty nest will have to wait A while longer, Delan is contemplating on furthering his education. Needless to say I'm all for it.
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish I were in your shoes.
    I can't seem to get rid of my kids.
    Congrats on their accomplishments. You should be very proud.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    0patience:
    I wish I were in your shoes.
    I can't seem to get rid of my kids.
    Congrats on their accomplishments. You should be very proud.

I am, and thank you.