Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Real Slick Jiiu

RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
You call Sniper out in the forum. Then you go and smack me in the mouth. Your time will come, sooner than you think my friend. Over the weekend I got hit by Jiuu, S O A G sent me some threatening PM's and next thing I know I'm getting smacked. Right now I'm having some picture posting issues. Once I get a chance, I will post this destruction, Thank you and watch your three o'clock buudy....

Comments

• marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Always enjoyed an nice flank ambush, nice work fella's
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    You call Sniper out in the forum. Then you go and smack me in the mouth. Your time will come, sooner than you think my friend. Over the weekend I got hit by Jiuu, S O A G sent me some threatening PM's and next thing I know I'm getting smacked. Right now I'm having some picture posting issues. Once I get a chance, I will post this destruction, Thank you and watch your three o'clock buudy....
    bla bla bla. What are you gonna do next? Join Glen and Todd's Stupid Club? No need to hit back of course (that was a 110% small gift). Wanted to bomb you purely to say thank you for being a cool BOTL.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    +1 I love the smack jliu talks
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    aint he somethin,lol http://www.anyclip.com/movies/smokey-and-the-bandit/sheriff-justice-catches-up/#!quotes/
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    +1. 241 posts, I'll bet 240 of them talked smack and the last one said 'hi.'
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
    Hi fine gentlemen of the leaf. Thank you for your kind words. They will be remembered. God bless. Bye
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    You mess with the Bull, you get the horns.....
    Jliu still wins. his smack talk was better. lol
    My small thank you and I don't use a club for a Noob... Oh, one last thing. Whoever keeps giving my addy out to people I don't know. Sham on you, because this one is toast, lol 0310 2640 00001 5840 4897
    Geesh. First a cuddly polar cub now a cuddly moo moo baby bull. Lucky for you Rick, I have plenty of hugs to give to little cuddlies.
    That's good you can embrace madness, lol....
    hahah I sho can sir. No really though, you've been on my target for a little while. Anyone that Boyd thinks highly of on the forums is good for me.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Wow... this cat REALLY just cant seem to help stepping on his pee pee can he? Gonna enjoy watching the retaliation from this one... dont NOBODY throw a sucker punch like RCY!

Watch your 3 o'clock indeed! :-)

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    My small thank you and I don't use a club for a Noob... Oh, one last thing. Whoever keeps giving my addy out to people I don't know. Sham on you, because this one is toast, lol 0310 2640 00001 5840 4897
    hahahahahaha.... love it
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    The Sniper:
    Wow... this cat REALLY just cant seem to help stepping on his pee pee can he? Gonna enjoy watching the retaliation from this one... dont NOBODY throw a sucker punch like RCY!

Watch your 3 o'clock indeed! :-)

*looks to the right*. oh hell, why not *looks to the left.* oh what's this? cute wittle robusto bull. hahah. Hi guys.
    Im seriously loving this thread. either way someone's getting their dicks knocked into the dirt.
    Direwolf:
    Im seriously loving this thread. either way someone's getting their dicks knocked into the dirt.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVY1-v97Mic