Home General Discussion
Options

Finals

marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
So, in addition to being overseas, I am also going to school full-time online. And just moments ago I recieved word that I aced this classes finals and ended up with a 100% on the class. So, I am now going to pick out and herf a victory smoke. Just thought I would share.

Comments

• Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Congrats man
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Awesome, congrats!!
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    That's awesome, James! Congrats, brother!
  • Options
    Thanks, going to school this late in life sucks. But I have a little break before my next one starts on my birthday in a few weeks, so I am going to enjoy the downtime.
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    congratulations.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    So, in addition to being overseas, I am also going to school full-time online. And just moments ago I recieved word that I aced this classes finals and ended up with a 100% on the class. So, I am now going to pick out and herf a victory smoke. Just thought I would share.
    Way to F'ing go renaissance man!!! Congrats and burn a d@mned good one brother!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    Thanks, going to school this late in life sucks. But I have a little break before my next one starts on my birthday in a few weeks, so I am going to enjoy the downtime.
    I started college at 35, seemed odd at first, but I'm glad it went that way now mostly because of those grades that the maturity brings. Not just the grades, but you'll probably do a lot better at actually learning the material than some of the others.

At any rate, Congratulations! Enjoy that well earned cigar.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Congrats!!!
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats marine, BTW, you have PM.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marineatbn03:

Way to go,my friend. Congratulations. Burn a good one to celebrate.
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Congrats! I wish my finals would go that way..but that's what I get only studying while I walk to class to take it.
  • Options
    way to go brother! HOORAH!
  • Options
    Thank you all. I am going to burn my first 5 Vegas A in celebration
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Congrats man! i know that just working and going to college sucks, i cant imagine doing it like you are!
  • Options
    StreaterStreater Posts: 293
    That's a big deal man. I got my degree at 28. I'm still on and off working on my masters. Keep moving forward old man. Congrats!
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great news brother!
  • Options
    T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Posts: 256
    Way to go big brother!! -Nikki
  • Options
    Thank you little sister. Of course I haven't told mom yet. Hope you do as well on your upcoming event.
  • Options
    T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Posts: 256
    Thank you. I'm hoping so too.
  • Options
    Streater:
    That's a big deal man. I got my degree at 28. I'm still on and off working on my masters. Keep moving forward old man. Congrats!
    Took me 3 1/2 years but I recieved my AA degree back in November. Now I am working on my BA. I am hoping to be completely done with it around the winter of 2013.