Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

oh Ryan

0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
My end of the trade, along with the stuff for marine went out today. For some reason, Momma saw your reply to me about a baby? or something and wanted it shipped today. She put something in the box, so you'll have to clue me in when you get it. No idea.

Tracking number 0311 3260 0002 1288 4942
In Fumo Pax
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
Atmospheric pressure and crap.

Comments

• Options
    0patience:
    My end of the trade, along with the stuff for marine went out today. For some reason, Momma saw your reply to me about a baby? or something and wanted it shipped today. She put something in the box, so you'll have to clue me in when you get it. No idea.

lol ya she probably saw something bout my son being due soon. He is actually due july 6th. But given his size (over 4lbs and is almost 20inches long) they are inducing her the 29th. Science dictates he will be here the 30th of june so we will see. Tell her whatever it is we will appreciate it very much. That's super cool she did that. Lookin forward to our trade and more stuff to blow up afghanistan(marine) with. Will keep you posted
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Friggin Al Qaeda bombers
  • Options
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    0patience:

lol ya she probably saw something bout my son being due soon. He is actually due july 6th. But given his size (over 4lbs and is almost 20inches long) they are inducing her the 29th. Science dictates he will be here the 30th of june so we will see. Tell her whatever it is we will appreciate it very much. That's super cool she did that. Lookin forward to our trade and more stuff to blow up afghanistan(marine) with. Will keep you posted
    Oh, that would definitely be it. It amazes me that she pays more attention to those things than I do. LOL!
    Congrats on the baby then. Hope it is something good then.
    Guess that's why she's the Momma. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    WTH? She says check everything wrapped in the note carefully and don't throw anything away until you do. Dude, I have no clue.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    Friggin Al Qaeda bombers
    uhm you've heard of the dayton bombers I assume since you've lived here before? Duhhh!?
  • Options
    BTW brother. Amy(my fiance) Said thank you. She wanted me to make sure you guys got that from her :)
  • Options
    So I got tny's end of the trade today! Mofo I owe you and yours big time! Not only was there 5 morro castle churchills but a lil tat(not sure which one) to round it out. And! A 25 dollar gift card for my "baby on the way" needs. Well I go to take the gift card out and shove it in the wallet and 20 bones all nicely folded up fall to the floor. Talk about BOTL/SOTL generosity. THANKS guys that truly made our day.
  • Options
    Thats just plain outstanding. Nice work on behalf of you and your other half 0patience!
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    Thats just plain outstanding. Nice work on behalf of you and your other half 0patience!
    Not to mention the cool stuff in there for marine haha.
  • Options
    Nothing compared to stuff for your newborn though my friend, btw, is there a name yet?
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    So I got tny's end of the trade today! Mofo I owe you and yours big time! Not only was there 5 morro castle churchills but a lil tat(not sure which one) to round it out. And! A 25 dollar gift card for my "baby on the way" needs. Well I go to take the gift card out and shove it in the wallet and 20 bones all nicely folded up fall to the floor. Talk about BOTL/SOTL generosity. THANKS guys that truly made our day.
    Dang....very generous. Truly a class act and great hit, Tony.

Have you smoked a Morro yet, Ryan? If not, you're in for a treat.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    marineatbn03:
    Nothing compared to stuff for your newborn though my friend, btw, is there a name yet?
    I am stuck between Gabriel Lucas and Miles Alexander. Last name is LeValley in case you didn't know that yet. But I love both of em just can't decide
  • Options
    Both fine names sir
  • Options
    Not that my approval was needed lol
  • Options
    But I do have a trick up my sleeve once you have one locked in..............
  • Options
    My first pick was Gabriel Lucien LeValley.... but the misses will not let me name him Lucien... which personally I think would make him sound like a BAMF. But you know women
  • Options
    Yeah, they ruin all the fun, lol
  • Options
    T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Posts: 256
    I'm offended by that comment big bro! Lol -Nikki
  • Options
    You did good with my niece, I will give you that.
  • Options
    T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Posts: 256
    Thank ya. And btw Ryan, I agree with James, both great names :) -Nikki
  • Options
    T.J. Armstrong:
    Thank ya. And btw Ryan, I agree with James, both great names :) -Nikki
    thanks Nikki :-)
  • Options
    But for the record I'm like 80% towards Miles Alexander. Just sounds cool. And plus I mean given my rich musical heritage Miles Davis is the man yo. Lol
  • Options
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Ah! So the $20 is what she slipped in there. LOL!
    Glad to hear it showed up safe and sound. The Tat is a Tatuaje Havana VI Noble.
    And dude, keep it simple on the return. Seriously.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    Oh yeah. Momma said it was her mad money to use as she saw fit and a baby is a good cause. LOL!
    And now, you know why I love her. ; )
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said: