Home Non Cigar Related

Juice Plus

Hey guys. My wife and I recently began to sell Juice plus. I wanted to share it with all of you. Basically what it is 27 fruits, vegetables and berries in capsule form. Juice plus has been in 23 different medical journals and have all shown great results. The newest research involves kids that have asthma. Asthma is a very complex disease. With the help of juice plus some of the kids were able to come off their medication. It also helps improve your immune system, aids in cardiovascular health, protects your DNA, reduces oxidative stress, reduces biomarkers of systemic inflammation, as well as promotes healthy skin and gums. More information on the product can be found at my website link I'm very skeptical when it comes to products like this. This company has been around since the 70s. They began by creating smoke detectors and then water filtration. Not only is this a great product but the business side of it is great. It’s very easy to sell and all the work is done for you. I’m doing this as a part time job. If you are looking for a part time job this is a great opportunity. Please do not hesitate to ask me any questions. It’s a great opportunity for a business and to better your way of life. I’ve been on it for a few weeks and can see a difference. I have more energy and seem to function better during the day. Please visit my website for more information. Thanks again for reading.

Comments

• RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Link please.
    Copy and paste didn't work.
  • cmartincmartin Posts: 130
    I for got to say. If you guys do want to order send me a Pm or email. I will be able to get you $60 worth of product after the first 4 months.
    Sorry about that. i guess i did it wrong the first time.
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Not sure how to put an air freshener on this, but Wikipedia doesn't have much good to say about Juice Plus
    As with everything you read on the internet you cant believe all of it. Juice Plus has been in 23 different medical journals who have done independent research on the product and have shown positive results. Other companies will pay bloggers to put false statemenst about products all the time. Check ou this link with the different accredited medical journals medical research