2»

Comments

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    The Sniper:
    xmacro:
    The Sniper:
    First, LOOOOVE the new avatar!

Second, Im sure you would fit in bandyt's 20ct just fine. Its magic you know... have you seen the size of the bombs that come outta that sumbitch?

If you havent, you may... soon... :-D

Bandyt09, f*ck that sumbitch; he bombed the **** outta me for making a remark about MOW PA's and Paradigm's
    He'll do thhose SoCal boys are vicious! :-)

Oh, I think I may have mis-read - did you mean Juinn was the sumbitch who bombed you over the PA's and Paradigm's?

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Waiit a minute. xmarcro is drunk. It wasn't me that bombed him haha. Ok fellers. Let me think of this pass (right now I don't exactly know what it will entail). Once I figure er out, I'll post it in the trades, pass, section. Don't think too much about being a noob you stupids. Be proud of being a stupid noob or a stupid ccom member. USA. ALL THE WAY
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    The Sniper:
    The Sniper:
    xmacro:
    The Sniper:

Second, Im sure you would fit in bandyt's 20ct just fine. Its magic you know... have you seen the size of the bombs that come outta that sumbitch?

Bandyt09, f*ck that sumbitch; he bombed the **** outta me for making a remark about MOW PA's and Paradigm's

Oh, I think I may have mis-read - did you mean Juinn was the sumbitch who bombed you over the PA's and Paradigm's?

Now that I've already kissed the porcelain throne and I'm sobered up a bit (just ordered a pizze 5 min ago, already wondering why the hell I did it; maybe I'm not as sober as I thoguht), I can say that I meant Bandyt09 is the sumbitch who bombed me awhile back
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    xmacro:
    The Sniper:
    The Sniper:
    xmacro:
    The Sniper:

Now that I've already kissed the porcelain throne and I'm sobered up a bit (just ordered a pizze 5 min ago, already wondering why the hell I did it; maybe I'm not as sober as I thoguht), I can say that I meant Bandyt09 is the sumbitch who bombed me awhile back
    Definitely not as sober as you thoguht brother. Hope you enjoyed that pizzE... LMAOOOOOOOOO!!!!

• Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    xmacro:
    The Sniper:
    The Sniper:
    xmacro:
    The Sniper:

Definitely not as sober as you thoguht brother. Hope you enjoyed that pizzE... LMAOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Wait till the pizza shows up with anchovies and peanut butter, LOL.