Home General Discussion
Options

Tat Cojonu

JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
I can get a good deal on these but i dont know which one i should go with, 03, 06, 09. I already have one of each of the 12s. Which one of these do you recommend? I have tried the 03 once and did enjoy it. Are the other ones as good or better?

Or I can pick up some Reserva J21's.

So whatever comments or opinions you have on any of these I would like to hear.

Comments

• Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    I vote YES!! I've got an '06 resting right now, but the first one was the usual incredibleness(is that a word?) you expect from Pete Johnson. Any of them would be worth your cash.
  • Options
    Yeah. I know taste is subjective, but I like to hear what people think. I do love the J21 too. Man this is tough. Only picking up a 5 pack this time but still tough.
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Im pretty sure it was the 09 I had at the 09 CIGAR FEST in Tampa when I used to live there and it was amazing. Been dying for another ever since.
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    Love the 03, 06, 09, and the 2012 Sumatra. hard to go wrong with any of them.
  • Options
    Ok. Guess I gotta get all.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i feel that the 06 is the best of the bunch
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    kuzi16:
    i feel that the 06 is the best of the bunch

+1
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only thing I'd add is that I've come across far fewer 03's than any of the other cigars mentioned, makes sense but it is worth noting.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    IMO '03's are the best...