Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Kentucky Joint Bombing!

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
So I guess that Dan and Brian had decided that I needed to be smashed back to the F'ing Stone Age!!! Brian decided that as a pre-house warming gift (months in advance mind you lol) he needed to hit me with a bad-a$$ mother of a bomb! I had really really really been wanting to try the Ramon Bueso and guess what, one showed up right away as if by magic!!! An Anejo as well, and Ave Maria (closest taste I've had to a Kelner blend without actually being one!) and so many more of my favs! Thank you so so much Brian, you are a great man and a great friend, thank you!

Now Dan and I were talking and he said he had come across the Old Man and the C box set from Pete Johnson for a great price and we got to talking about it and what I had heard and what I knew about it. Told him that I had been keenly interested but I'd yet to smoke one and told him to go for it. Well little did I know that I was simply another fool about to have another joke pulled over on him... this showed up today along with some FANTASTIC traveling buddies, many of which I have really really wanted to do a review on! Thank you big bro, so so humbled by you, Brian, and the entire state of KY! Y'all are my family and I am so proud to call you my friends and family brothers!

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Glad you like them, brother. Enjoy!
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Nice hits. Now I won't feel so bad. Lol
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HAHAHA Nice hit KY brothers....
    Brett, you know you deserve it - enjoy them ceegars.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    hahah "KY brothers"
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Glad u enjoyed them brother:)
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks guys, means a lot it really does from EVERYONE here! I have heard people say a lot that I deserve this or that, honestly I can't agree with it but thank you regardless. I don't deserve anything, I just do my best to be a good friend and brother, that doesn't make me deserve anything other than a great brother and friend. But thank you all the same, it helps and is truly an amazing gesture.... I am humbled daily by the love and generosity on here, thanks brothers and sisters really ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Nice smakin from the Briar boys
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Very nice hit! Best note Ive seen yet Dan!!!! Thats the Redneck Mafia for ya!
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Really nice hits guys!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    JHewey:

You'll just sit back and laugh at me while I'm flopping on the ground like an epileptic jelly fish...
  • Options
    JHewey:

You'll just sit back and laugh at me while I'm flopping on the ground like an epileptic jelly fish...
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    JHewey:

Yes I will. A good deed doesn't go unnoticed. N everyone deserves a good beating once in a while.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Nice, glad to see you getting bullied, lol. You got a Kentucky smack down...
  • Options
    jliu:
    hahah "KY brothers"

You dare to laugh at the Redneck Mafia?!?
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    It was kinda funny Dan