Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Stand op BOTL!

Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
allsmokedup, I just want to say thank you! I posted in another forum that i was curious about how folks viewed the new C.Com American label, and the man promptly sent off a package, saying he can part with a few coronas.

I open my mail this morning, and this is what is sitting in the package.

Bud, this was most appreciated! And this is why so many of us come back here. Not for free cigars, for good people. ;)image

Comments

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Very nice hit! I too am curious about them. Think my wife is bombing me with a box for our anniversary....LOL!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Said it a million times before and I'll say it again - best community IN THE WORLD, online OR off!!! Nice hit brother!

• RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    I second what Mr.Sniper said. Awesome way to take care of someone curiosity...
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    very very nice! Cigar=good
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    I completely agree with sniper!! Granted I haven't been on other forums and have no reason to this group is amazing!!Nice sticks bro!!
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    You're very welcome, I hope you enjoy everything!
  • armaes8armaes8 Posts: 279
    allsmokedup-nice work. Love the words and thoughts of Sniper. And always remember------- Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.