Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

bigfnsteve is about to be a bigfncrater.

So while at work I had my fiance package up these boxes. The first 1 is for steve I do apologize though I had set out an AB Prensado that for some reason the lady of the house felt the need to not place it in the box. So if we have anymore dealings after this I will make sure to toss 1 in. Anyway here ur tracking number.:

armaes8: 03120090000218781956
cmartin:03120090000218781949

Comments

• Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Been a crazy week already, now Ryan is in the mix
  • Options
    Hehe
  • Options
    Hopefully this teaches steve to keep his mouth shut and leave me alone about my potato flavored sticks! Lol! Can't wait to see the pics :-) Toombes and medic did warn you I could hit hard as the rest of em if I wanted to :-)
  • Options
    Bump for Armaes8 since he said he couldnt find it
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Steve packs a punch like 18 year old Tyson. Better watch out
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    This is going to be good!
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    I ain't afraid of no ghost
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    im waiting to see a large, flat rate box filled with potatoes and a few cigars wrapped in bubble-wrap! (because that is exactly what i would do :D )
  • Options
    taythegibs:
    im waiting to see a large, flat rate box filled with potatoes and a few cigars wrapped in bubble-wrap! (because that is exactly what i would do :D )
    lol If I had the oney to ship it i was gonna just ship a bag of potatos! lol
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    I appreciate the faith dire... And aeon... thing is do have the ability to send a whole bag of potatoes.... dont tempt my creative side. Hha. Looking forward to your box.
  • Options
    Steve I have to truly say that I enjoyed putting your box together. I really did. I hope you get as much enjoyment out of it as I did. If not more. I threw in 2 limited edition cigars. 1 of which I only had 2 and haven't smoked either yet. They have been resting since their release in october. You will have to keep me updated if/when you smoke it. So I can know what to expect going in on the 1 I kept.
  • Options
    I definitely will let you know ! Ill be out of town til tuesday. So I`ll probably post pics tuesday night Wednesday.
  • Options
    well its scheduled for tues to be delivered as post doesnt run on monday
  • Options
    Very true! Just saying if Im too hung over and beat to hell on tuesday dont fret I`ll post pics the next day
  • Options
    Lol all good man. Lookin for ward to it