Home General Discussion
Options

23rd Birthday/Engagement Cigar

Hello to all my fellow BOTLs!

It's been an amazing few days. I proposed to the love of my life last night and am now engaged, and it is also happens to be my 23rd birthday today. After work this evening, I am going to pour a glass of Balvenie 12 yo double barrel scotch and enjoy a cigar. I've got a few I've been saving for a great occassion, and this definitely fits the bill! I'm torn between a Gurkha Centurian Perfecto, Camacho PE, Oliva MB III, or a stick from Spain a friend brought back to me (said it's supposed to be fantastic), what to choose?! Help me decide CCOM brothers!

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Happy Birthday and Congratulations sir. I have not had the gurhka nor OMB yet, so for me I would smoke the Camacho and save the Spanish cigar for wedding.
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Congrats and Happy Birthday
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy birthday and congratulations. I've had the Gurkha and the MB III and they're both very good. I'm saving my one and only Camacho PE for a really special occasion and I don't have any from Spain. Ergo, I recommend the Gurkha. I read somewhere that they were originally created to be the daily smoke of the Sultan of Brunei, FWIW. Enjoy, my friend.
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Congratulations on your engagement, and happy birthday!
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on both counts bro!!
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Congrats and happy birthday. I'd say smoke the Spanish one tonight since you'll have the time to really enjoy it and concentrate on it. Your wedding day will be super hectic and crazy. If it were me I wouldn't smoke something that "one of a kind" on that day since you may not get a chance to give it the proper attention it deserves.
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Congrats! As for the cigar, just ask your future wife and that will help prepare you to do whatever she says. :P
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    BUMP, I've narrowed it down to the Camacho PE and the Gurkha Centurian
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats to you and your girl. Whatever you end up smoking, will be great.