Home General Discussion
Options

Giveaway contest!

Wanted to let everyone know I'm doing a Gryphon Humidors Memorial Day Weekend giveaway! Check out www.facebook.com/GryphonHumidors and "like" the page for details on how to win!

Comments

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mweber:
    Wanted to let everyone know I'm doing a Gryphon Humidors Memorial Day Weekend giveaway! Check out www.facebook.com/GryphonHumidors and "like" the page for details on how to win!
    Rats. That's pretty cool, but I don't do facebook.
    Those are amazing humidors and that logo is awesome!!
    I may have to seriously think about one of those lighters. ; )
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Very generous and interesting contest! Unfortunately I'll be out of town and unlikely to be able to participate.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    mwebermweber Posts: 157
    Ken Light:
    Very generous and interesting contest! Unfortunately I'll be out of town and unlikely to be able to participate.
    Ken, thats why its until Tuesday night at 9pm. Gives people time to get back in town. OR, you can post from your smart phone! If neither of those works, you can just get in on the next giveaway. Either 4th of July or Labor Day.
  • Options
    mwebermweber Posts: 157
    mweber:
    don't forget, the contest ends Tuesday night at 9pm ct. Get those photos of your longest ash uploaded to my Facebook page for a chance to win!