Home General Discussion

my cooler flopped

taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
Long story short, my cooler ended up sitting on its lid, i was very pissed, and my "beads" were everywhere. Is there anything specific that i should do to the un-cello'd sticks that got the beads on em? i gently wiped them down with a dry paper towel to get the beads off, but that is all.... im just banging my head against the wall, oh well time to reorganize it, and i need to get something to make sure the beads can't go flying again.

Comments

• taythegibs:
    Long story short, my cooler ended up sitting on its lid, i was very pissed, and my "beads" were everywhere. Is there anything specific that i should do to the un-cello'd sticks that got the beads on em? i gently wiped them down with a dry paper towel to get the beads off, but that is all.... im just banging my head against the wall, oh well time to reorganize it, and i need to get something to make sure the beads can't go flying again.
    I forget who but someone on this forum actually has a picture on a thread where they used panty hose tied on both ends and tupperware containers for their beads. personally i found this to be F'n brilliant. I would love to give credit to this person for their post but i cant remember who it is
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    taythegibs:
    I forget who but someone on this forum actually has a picture on a thread where they used panty hose tied on both ends and tupperware containers for their beads. personally i found this to be F'n brilliant. I would love to give credit to this person for their post but i cant remember who it is

I believe that was Kingofthecove. He's a pretty sharp dude.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    thats probably what ill end up doing, i just dont happen to have any on hand... lol. I need to try and find a lid for it asap, the beads are in a little off brand tupperware container
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/492946.aspx it was in this thread. All the ingenious ways to make a bead contraption
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    The beads touching your sticks won't hurt. Did you mean gell?
    Yeah, my brain still wants to call the junk er... gel, beads. Im nearly done cleaning it all off, i actually just found a pair of small containers that i had forgotten about, they have bunches of holes drilled into the lids, hopefully they will work better than the open top container i had in there.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    The beads touching your sticks won't hurt. Did you mean gell?
    beads wont hurt... gel is a different issue.
    the gel...stuff (i really dont know what to call it, its not like the gel in the jar i got and its not quite beads) that was on the 2-3 sticks out of the cello was very dry, like the top layer that had dried out and come loose. I just finished getting it all sorted out, and cleaned up, hopefully it will all be fine.

It now has the two containers with blue lids on the very bottom instead of the open container on the bottom shelf (middle of the cooler) im hoping that this will work, and i won't have to do too much to it. the cooler was sitting nearly perfect before the flop.