Home Cigar 101

Torano Vault & Fortress?

0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
I'm a Torano fan, but these two I have yet to actually see. I may be going to Portland this weekend and may pick up one of each, but I'd like to hear if any of you have tried either one and what you thought.
Thanks.
In Fumo Pax
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
Atmospheric pressure and crap.

Comments

• denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    My B&M guy loves the Vault. I've never had it. I've never smoked many Torano sticks at all. Time to light some up.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    0patience:
    I'm a Torano fan, but these two I have yet to actually see. I may be going to Portland this weekend and may pick up one of each, but I'd like to hear if any of you have tried either one and what you thought.
    Thanks.
    I really like the Fortress. Had a few when they first came out and several since. Solid, tasty stick. Can't say I have tried the Vault but after a quick read of the description I will be very soon. Go ahead and try them out. You will never know for sure until you do.
  • Andrew_DzikoskiAndrew_Dzikoski Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    The vault is awesome def in my current top 5 and I got some deal I can cut on toros if you send me an email.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    E-mail sent Andy...LOL
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    The vault is awesome def in my current top 5 and I got some deal I can cut on toros if you send me an email.
    And they wonder why people like Ccom?
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    laker1963:
    0patience:
    Thanks.
    I really like the Fortress. Had a few when they first came out and several since. Solid, tasty stick. Can't say I have tried the Vault but after a quick read of the description I will be very soon. Go ahead and try them out. You will never know for sure until you do.
    like the fortress but they def get better with age IMO eg over 8 months. I have not had the vault.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    Curious....what is your top 5 Andy? I think it might be kind of cool to hear what you and the other reps truly like....maybe make samplers for each person for sale on the forum. I'm interested to know the differences....as it amazes me the differences between myself and my buddies
  • stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    dennisking:
    My B&M guy loves the Vault. I've never had it. I've never smoked many Torano sticks at all. Time to light some up.
    +1 smoke 'em if you got 'em!
    dennisking:
    Hey Dennis, What shop do you go to? There are a lot of times I have to go to Salem for a couple days and I never know where to go. I always end up going to a little cigarette shop on Lancaster, which really doesn't have much of a selection.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
    AVVA Cigars and Wine at the Lancaster Mall by the food court. Great selection of sticks and the owner is extremely knowledgeable. He is also very helpful to a lot of the Portland shops with product concerns or humidification set ups. He's a stand up BOTL for sure. But yeah, the staff there is top notch. They also have the OG Tat El Triunfador Lancero in stock almost always.
    dennisking:
    AVVA Cigars and Wine at the Lancaster Mall by the food court. Great selection of sticks and the owner is extremely knowledgeable. He is also very helpful to a lot of the Portland shops with product concerns or humidification set ups. He's a stand up BOTL for sure. But yeah, the staff there is top notch. They also have the OG Tat El Triunfador Lancero in stock almost always.
    Good grief, that isn't too far from where I usually stay. I usually stay at one of the motels on Hawthorne. About 3 blocks from Center St. Gonna have to check that place out next time.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
    Glad to help