Home General Discussion

Who bought all the LFD Airbenders?

0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
They're disappearing faster than Krispy Kreme donuts at a weight watcher's convention.
Anyone try these? Are they up to the hype?

edit: forgive my dyslexia on the abbreviation
In Fumo Pax
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
Atmospheric pressure and crap.

Comments

• VisionVision Posts: 7,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My pops picked one up for me a few days ago. It was the Valiente 6X60. It was sweet and leathery the entire time. I hadn't really eaten so it kicked my ace a little but I now have 3 in my Humi... 2 Chisels and a Robusto. Im going to let them sit for a few months. How is the Triple Ligero? I am looking to pick up a few of the Lanceros.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    They are very good. I like the chisel the best. A lot of cigar for the money, too, especially by the box.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are Damn good.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • BigT06:
    They are very good. I like the chisel the best. A lot of cigar for the money, too, especially by the box.
    if you were lookin for em my B&M has 4 boxes of the chisel and a 1/2-1 box of the regular? line (by regular i mean non-chiseltip)
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    I like the robusto best. Seems like the 6x60 loses flavor. Still good but its just lacking something. The chisel is also very good. Glories fullness all the way through.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i bought them all.

the chisel is on the list as one of my favorite blends.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    The chisel is awesome!! But in my opinion you can't go wrong with anything made by litto!!
    Money can't buy taste