Home General Discussion
Options

Whats going on fellas

*Petey**Petey* Posts: 375
new username everyone, but its still me, Boyd.

No facebook, twitter, or any other online existence besides this forum so I just figured a little more anonymity would be a good thing. Yeah I know I already have like 1200 posts under the old username, but I'll just let it go and be posting from here from now on. I already had my dog's picture as my avatar so I figured i'd take over that lunatics name as well.

Anyway, haven't posted much lately, nothng going on just been real busy. Hope everyone is doing well and I should be around a bit more often now. . . . . at least after the weekend is over. Have a happy memorial day and please take some time to remember why we have this special weekend.

Comments

• Options
    StreaterStreater Posts: 293
    On the lamb? No worries. I don't judge. Good luck. I hope that you can relax and your stress lessens every day. Happy Memorial Day.

• Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Good to see you back Boyd....uhhhh....Petey.
  • Options
    SporusSporus Posts: 236
    Hey Boyd! Have you at least been watching the destruction Jiunn's been laying down all over the forum?
  • Options
    Sporus:
    Hey Boyd! Have you at least been watching the destruction Jiunn's been laying down all over the forum?
    hahaha oh yeah, just Jiunn's been swinging the old boom stick lately. thats been cool to watch.
  • Options
    Streater:
    On the lamb? No worries. I don't judge. Good luck. I hope that you can relax and your stress lessens every day. Happy Memorial Day.

hahaha, totally not a big deal, but I've had a few email issues of late and I figured using my first and last name as my username here was just kind of a dumb idea, so . . . . it was time to switch it up here.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    look at this noob. psh. NOOB. Nice try "boyd"
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Welcome back Boyd... err... Petey...