Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

JHewey Whats Up Cuz/ Memorial Day Treat

RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
I've been getting a lot of love from the forum lately. And I think its my time to give a little back. I see you are a strong member of the morning smoking crew. So in saying that and Memorial Day coming up. You will have a gift inbound as soon as you send that addy of yours over. I should have done this earlier. But, its never to late. Thanks for putting those morning smoke pictures up....

Comments

• Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Got it for you bro, incoming.....
  • Options
    Ha, ha, ha FTG is the man. Thank you big guy....
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    I see you got the address. But I feel I should be scared.
  • Options
    JHewey:

You have nothing to worry about. This is a gift and just my way of giving back to the forum. We have not done any business before. So this makes it very good deal, enjoy. Leaves out Tuesday.
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    JHewey:

You have nothing to worry about. This is a gift and just my way of giving back to the forum. We have not done any business before. So this makes it very good deal, enjoy. Leaves out Tuesday.
    Yeah we haven't. That should change. And thanks. Make sure to put a return address. :)
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    RCY Cigars:
    JHewey:

Yeah we haven't. That should change. And thanks. Make sure to put a return address. :)
    i got it if need be,lol
  • Options
    jj20030:
    JHewey:
    RCY Cigars:
    JHewey:

i got it if need be,lol
    I will let you know. But I don't see rick as one to try and hide.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    jj20030:
    JHewey:
    RCY Cigars:
    JHewey:

i got it if need be,lol
    yup, he anita fraid,lol
  • Options
    jj20030:
    JHewey:
    jj20030:
    JHewey:
    RCY Cigars:
    JHewey:

i got it if need be,lol
    yup, he anita fraid,lol

Jimmy, just stop it all ready, lol.

I told you, this is a gift and I'm in the giving mood. Wanted to do something nice and give to someone I haven't dealt with. It will have return addy. But you don't need to send me anything in return. Man, you guys are hard to get a long with, lol...

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Rick sending a little care package to Justin... this will be fun. Since both of you guys are like family, I will watch this one from the sidelines fro sure.

Justin, you're in for a treat!
  • Options
    BigT06:
    Rick sending a little care package to Justin... this will be fun. Since both of you guys are like family, I will watch this one from the sidelines fro sure.

Yes, I think he will like this sampler....

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    BigT06:

Enroute, DC# 0312 0090 0002 2948 3559....

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    RCY Cigars:
    BigT06:

Enroute, DC# 0312 0090 0002 2948 3559....

I guess I should hide now.
  • Options
    Um. Wow. That's all I can say. And thank you rick. I really am speechless. I really am. And I am taking mental note not to mess with you. Lol

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    Um. Wow. That's all I can say. And thank you rick. I really am speechless. I really am. And I am taking mental note not to mess with you. Lol

Hahahahah BORk-al abuse right there!!! Rick, nice selection of sticks with fantastic taste and class brother, and Justin you so so so deserve this and I'm way happy for you brother!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    JHewey:

No...this is an act of war bro. Get your smash on Justin....let me know if you need help. This hit is pure class Rick....and scary I admit.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    very very cool. Rick right on man. high five. *slap*
  • Options
    JHewey:

Glad they made it to you. I know you like the Liga line from Drew Estates. So, I figured I couldn't go wrong with sending a little a sampler. Enjoy and thanks for the morning smokes pictures you put up....

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Daaaaaaaaammmmmmnnn.
  • Options
    BigT06:
    Daaaaaaaaammmmmmnnn.
    Yeah. My thoughts exactly.
  • Options
    stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    Wow!
  • Options