Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Selling off some smokes

Hey guys! Been awhile, hope all is well with the Ccom brotherhood! I have some more smokes I need to send to good homes. As always, I feel the prices are more than fair...if you don't, please PM me! All prices include shipping. Thanks for looking :)

Sampler #1 ($110 shipped)...pretty straightforward. The only comment I want to make is the Oliva Serie V is from 2008. The rest of the smokes have at least a year on them.

Sampler #2 ($100 shipped) Includes both of the pictures you see here, there is an Oliva from 2008 in this one as well and also an Anejo Shark
imageandimage

Next up is a box of 16 My Father Le Bijou 1922 Petite Robustos. They have over a years rest on them and are AMAZING right now. In addition to the MF's, you get the smokes also seen in the picture. This will be $110 shipped

Comments

• Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Good lord, what I would give for some of those smokes, and the permission from the house commandant to get them.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Yeah. If I had the money. Sampler #4 would be mine. Damn being broke!!
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    Good lord, what I would give for some of those smokes, and the permission from the house commandant to get them.
    Yup, my wife would beat me like a red headed step-child if I were to bite on that right now.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    I am pretty partial to No 2 for the Armada, PA's and Ruination, the others are just a bonus.
  • Options
    Is that a la sirena I spy? Yummmmm..... haven't had 1 in FOREVER. Nice selection man
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Pm to you
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    (Sampler #2)
  • Options
    Where where you a couple weeks ago when I spent all my money on bombs, lol
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    PM to you sir
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice smokes , low on $$ and full up here
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks again, Tony. A pleasure doing business with you!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    PM to u bro
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    AJ if for some reason you just can't get rid of any of those samplers I will probably take it off your hands. Just shoot me a PM if no one buys the remainders.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Whomever gets this af1's I'd love to trade for a couple.... I'd buy that box if I could
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What gives Tony? Hope everything's ok brother and your just making room. Those are some primo smokes.