Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

MOW Ruination

firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
Looking to trade for a few of thies bad boys. Anyone interested give me a PM, I have plenty to make it worth your while. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    firetruckguy:
    Looking to trade for a few of thies bad boys. Anyone interested give me a PM, I have plenty to make it worth your while. Thanks!
    Brett,

1) How many you looking for?

2) How did you know I was going to the PO tomorrow?
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    bandyt09:
    firetruckguy:
    Brett,

First day the p.o. has been open since the long weekend... we all know you can't stay away for 3 days. lol

Brett, if Todd A. doesn't have enough Ruinations for you (fat chance, I know) I can probably afford to leg go of a few ;)
  • Options
    BigT06:
    bandyt09:
    firetruckguy:
    Brett,

First day the p.o. has been open since the long weekend... we all know you can't stay away for 3 days. lol

Brett, if Todd A. doesn't have enough Ruinations for you (fat chance, I know) I can probably afford to leg go of a few ;)
    T, haven't heard back from Brett but a 5'er is already packed. Feel free to send more if you feel the need, I know you are always looking for some PO love........
  • Options
    Excellent. I think I have a 5 pack and Brett's addy too.

No need to fret about not having Ruinations, Brett. This is taken care of.

Teamwork. That's how we get things done. lol
  • Options
    FTG, blown up by TnT.......................Gotta love it.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    firetruckguy:
    hey mister firetrucker. If you're interested in trying the MoW Ruination corona, let me know. My shipment of those will come in towards the end of the week. Surely I can slide some over to ya.
  • Options
    Ok, first....... ouch. This is going to hurt! Really, you are both ganging up on poor old me? Thanks to either, or both of you. Please tell me what you guys are looking for or want to try so I can get even.

And jliu, I would love to try the corona, PM me with what you are looking for to trade also.

Thanks boys!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If anyone else needs or wants Brett's addy.... I know of a bathroom stall that has his information written on it and can easily get it to any takers ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    If anyone else needs or wants Brett's addy.... I know of a bathroom stall that has his information written on it and can easily get it to any takers ;)

My question is why are you visiting said stall...?
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    90+ Irishman:

Secret handshake society?
    Naw, not gonna go there. ROFL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! LMAO!!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    90+ Irishman:

Bwahahaha! I'm not visiting the stall, I'm merely the one who wrote his info in the stall :P
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Toombes:
    90+ Irishman:

Bwahahaha! I'm not visiting the stall, I'm merely the one who wrote his info in the stall :P

That's what they all say...
  • Options
    firetruckguy:
    Ok, first....... ouch. This is going to hurt! Really, you are both ganging up on poor old me? Thanks to either, or both of you. Please tell me what you guys are looking for or want to try so I can get even.

And jliu, I would love to try the corona, PM me with what you are looking for to trade also.

Thanks boys!
    I dont recall me or Todd A posting anything we want in return. I dont see anything from Juinn either. You must have forgotten the difference between trades and bombs. LMAO
  • Options
    BigT06:
    firetruckguy:

Thanks boys!
    I dont recall me or Todd A posting anything we want in return. I dont see anything from Juinn either. You must have forgotten the difference between trades and bombs. LMAO
    +1 on Todd's comment. FTG, you be mis-readin like a mofo.
  • Options
    jliu:
    BigT06:
    firetruckguy:

Thanks boys!
    Copy that and thanks boys. Just remember who I'm very good friends with....... and he is look'n for more targets. Sleep well kids :)
  • Options
    firetruckguy:
    jliu:
    BigT06:
    firetruckguy:

Thanks boys!
    Copy that and thanks boys. Just remember who I'm very good friends with....... and he is look'n for more targets. Sleep well kids :)
    Brett, don't threaten me....You know what will happen!
  • Options
    Threaten me. Do it DO EEET. Ok dont. Some of you guys are munstahs
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Hell, I will threaten anyone if it meant more Ruinations, I LOVE those things
  • Options
    Hey Brett. Sorry, I totally mis-spoke. The ruination coronas are coming in NEXT Thursday (not today). Either way, once I get those suckers in, I'll slide some over to ya. Until then, please go enjoy a Behike B52. Thank you.