Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

In-State Annihilation

SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
I came home from work today and felt a little lost. At the end of my driveway, where my house once stood, was a giant crater. CSI came out and determined the cause of the blast was a bomb launched from a few miles south of me in my very own state of Michigan! Our resident mad bomber, Trident, and his buddy JonnySmokes apparently are trying to start a Michigan Civil War. All I have to say is, the war has barely begun! Now, the damage. Jonny Smokes hit me really hard with a fine assortment of cigars: Bomb from JonnySmokes And some accessories: More from JonnySmokes Then Roman took his turn destroying my humidor: Bomb from Trident And threw in an amazing ashtray: Ashtray from Trident And as if that wasn't enough, he tossed in a couple of tickets to a Detroit Tigers game!!!!! Tickets from Trident Obviously, I am just speechless. Once again, the generosity of the BORK's on this forum is unmatched and utterly unbelievable. This is far from over. I overheard the CSI guys mumbling something about zombies being spotted near the crater...
LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

Comments

• Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Very nice hit gentleman. (I am all for you MI boys destroying yourselves, lol)
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Nice hits!
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Hahaha, very nice hits da bodda dum!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Are you sure you can sit through the entire game after the epic reaming you just got? Very nice, gentlemen, very nice indeed.
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Double post?
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy Schit..... that is absolutely insane! Nice hit Johnny and Roman! Talk about thoughtful and insanely generous gifts! Oh anyone know what the Skull and Bones Surrogates is.... never seen them, anyone know where to get them or trade?
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Holy Schit..... that is absolutely insane! Nice hit Johnny and Roman! Talk about thoughtful and insanely generous gifts! Oh anyone know what the Skull and Bones Surrogates is.... never seen them, anyone know where to get them or trade?
    Brett, they are from New Havana Cigars.
  • Options
    JonnysmokesJonnysmokes Posts: 48
    Enjoy them pal. Consider it an appetizer. Your main course is being prepared.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    90+ Irishman:
    Brett, they are from New Havana Cigars.
    Thanks man and congrats again on such great hits and generosity!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Brett, these hits kind of remind me of the one you placed on me awhile back. Is your home owners insurance up to date?
    Jonnysmokes:
    Jonny, I've heard about you. Is this a main course or last supper?
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    90+ Irishman:
    Brett, these hits kind of remind me of the one you placed on me awhile back. Is your home owners insurance up to date?
    Jonnysmokes:
    Don't web think about it bro, that decision would be bad for your health lol
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    SleevePlz:
    90+ Irishman:
    Jonnysmokes:
    Don't web think about it bro, that decision would be bad for your health lol
    Pay up Brett I love it!!!!
  • Options
    armaes8armaes8 Posts: 279
    That is some serious stuff, it should be plural Annihilations or other words that came to mind decimation, demolishment, demolition, destruction, massacre, obliteration, ruin, slaughter. Way to go!
  • Options
    JonnysmokesJonnysmokes Posts: 48
    Just warming up pal.
  • Options
    Jonnysmokes:
    Just warming up pal.
    So was I...
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Michigan on Michigan hate crimes, love it....
  • Options
    Ann Arbor is a ****, ROTFLMAO!!
  • Options
    MVW67:
    We're getting it from the cheeseheads now, too? Mike, you know better. This will just make me hurt you a little lot more!
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    MVW67:
    We're getting it from the cheeseheads now, too? Mike, you know better. This will just make me hurt you a little lot more!
    All in good fun!!!
  • Options
    MVW67:
    SleevePlz:
    MVW67:
    All in good fun!!!
    So will the hurtin I lay on a few of you guys this weekend. All in good fun!
  • Options
    No, No I don't need one!! There is one going across the lake though as we speak!! LOL
  • Options
    MVW67:
    No, No I don't need one!! There is one going across the lake though as we speak!! LOL
    I just looked that up. I have a feeling the poor fella has no idea what is about to hit him.
  • Options
    MVW67:
    BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! So so so wrong but so right too ;P