Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Some long over due pics. and recent trades.

Ok so first up taylor offers to send me a lighter. Which was amaing in my book (got it fuled up and god bless america that thing ROCKS! and the built in punch way to amazing. No issues 10 light ups later. LOVE IT!) Plus osme great sticks! And he decides to send in my HASMAT emergency "wedding" survival kit lol love this guy You should all bomb the ish out of him :). (Sorry for the product placement in your name Taylor hope it dont hurt too bad)
imageimage
next up is my Moochings from mweber: never had the freedom or the graycliff gotta say im stoked great stuff man!image
next up is Skweekz sent me a couple of sticks out of sheer kindness! along with some stuff to stuff a box for a particular dude.... image

Comments

• Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    After i sent that off i realized how odd i really am... but in actuality I have used all of the stuff in the bag at weddings :D Hope you enjoy the lighter and sticks, and your gal likes the Flashlight, it should match your leash, lol.
  • Options
    taythegibs:
    After i sent that off i realized how odd i really am... but in actuality I have used all of the stuff in the bag at weddings :D Hope you enjoy the lighter and sticks, and your gal likes the Flashlight, it should match your leash, lol.
    hahafvcker :)
  • Options
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    taythegibs:
    hahafvcker :)
    it was good wasn't it? and if it doesnt match i think i have one that is a bit darker in color.
  • Options
    Its cool. There should be a package on its way to you that'll shut u up
  • Options
    im waiting on it, but nothing will top the hits i sent you!

woo hoo, this is my 1,000th post!
  • Options
    taythegibs:
    SMH....
  • Options
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    taythegibs:
    SMH....
    that is a Limited Edition, beat up, Garth tape that i think i paid a dime for.... you aint topping that!!
  • Options
    taythegibs:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    taythegibs:
    SMH....
    that is a Limited Edition, beat up, Garth tape that i think i paid a dime for.... you aint topping that!!
    son why do you think god created goodwill? I will top it just wait.
  • Options
    mwebermweber Posts: 157
    Glad you like the sticks brother! Enjoy!
  • Options
    Oh I'm sure I will man! Great choices some really solid stuff!