Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Marker is 'Da Man...

greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
A couple of weeks ago I was looking for two 2011 Oliva V Maduros. A couple of guys came to my rescue and I am very appreciative of that. One of the guys is my good friend Jamie. Marker and I have traded cigars on several occasions and he has always blown me away, so there was no surprise when I opened the package and found that not only did he send me the Oliva Vs, but he included 2 "Top Shelf" stragglers. I hope that some day when we trade he will show mercy and let me win one. Thank you for the cigars and your contributions to the forum.

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Jamie is a stand up Bork for sure!!:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Straight nom noms there
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    MVW67:
    Jamie is a stand up Bork for sure!!:-)
    +1
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Greg, you have crushed me too many times to count. I would have sent you more but what do you send the guy that has everything? Quality > Quantity for you.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Marker gave me a Shark last week and then let me open up the humidor(s) and grab anything I wanted...the man's generosity doesn't end!
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    There's another bear?! Pepsi bear?! I must meet him in the icy mountains as well
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    There's another bear?! Pepsi bear?! I must meet him in the icy mountains as well
    I would recommend that you not fock with Marker. He eats guys like you for breakfast. If you don't heed my warning, be very very careful..............Just my 2 cents.
    greg2648:
    jliu:
    I would recommend that you not fock with Marker. He eats guys like you for breakfast. If you don't heed my warning, be very very careful..............Just my 2 cents.
    Ummm. I just heard. Coca Cola bear, I must go back to my cave for a little bit.
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    greg2648:
    jliu:
    Maybe, you should take him on. He makes my hits look like little school girls. Would be kind of fun to watch.............Go get him jliu.......
    greg2648:
    jliu:
    greg2648:
    jliu:
    Maybe, you should take him on. He makes my hits look like little school girls. Would be kind of fun to watch.............Go get him jliu.......
    When this happens, this shall be quite the doozie. Marker - hi.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    greg2648:
    jliu:
    greg2648:
    jliu:
    When this happens, this shall be quite the doozie. Marker - hi.
    Youll be fine Jiunn!! Its all smoke and mirrors,, Nice hit Marker