Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

MVW67 and stad. Seriously?

0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
Ok, kind of thought that Mike would retaliate, so was half expecting it.
But stad said he would send me the Diablo box. Cool! I would get the box and send him some cigars as payment. But noooooo! He couldn't just send me an empty box. WTF dude?

The images are kind of crappy, because it's taken on my phone.

Both packages arrived at the same time, so my front porch took a major hit to it. Gonna have to be some clean up on this one.

First, Mike retaliates with some killer sticks. Including an anejo and casa magna. The Patel, anejo, casa magna, fighting rooster and padilla dominus I have never tried. The torano is the only stick I am familiar with, which I love.

Then stad was supposed to send an EMPTY diablo box. Right.
So he sends me an AF maduro short story, Torano Tribute and RyJ, all 3 I love em.
Then a Comancho Triple Maduro and a Padilla Miami. Never had these 2. Can't wait to try them.

Thanks guys! I was having an extremely crappy day and things weren't going well in general, so when I got home and seen the boxes and the contents, it made my day. I appreciate it.
BTW stad, you are not safe now.
In Fumo Pax
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
Atmospheric pressure and crap.

Comments

• Options
    stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    Don't pretend that you seriously thought I'd send an empty box! You KNOW better than that. I hope your son likes the box and you the smokes!!!
  • Options
    Thanks mike! :-)
  • Options
    stad:
    Don't pretend that you seriously thought I'd send an empty box! You KNOW better than that. I hope your son likes the box and you the smokes!!!
    Why yes! I did.
    I just hope I don't insult you with my response.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    I give what I have because it's fun and I like seeing your responses. If you choose to send something back I would NEVER feel insulted. BTW I think you'll really like that triple maddie
  • Options
    So I sent Tony a little gift a while back and forgot all about it....but he didn't....Thanks man I can't wait to dig in on these. the Padilla is the only one of these I have. Rad selection man.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
  • Options
    It pales in comparison to your generosity, so I can only hope it is something you will like.
    Thanks!
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    0patience:
    It pales in comparison to your generosity, so I can only hope it is something you will like.
    Thanks!
    WHAT! you sent 2 humidors out the day!! I think WDG's avatar as made you loose your mind!! LOL
  • Options
    LOL!
    Wait now, one was for Nikki, one for TJ.
    So it's justifiable.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    0patience:
    LOL!
    Wait now, one was for Nikki, one for TJ.
    So it's justifiable.
    You like red heads? Boy I sure would love to try a God of Fire someday....