Home Cigar 101
Options

stinkfinger

webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
I like stinkfinger. Does that make me a pervert?

Maybe it's just me, but I like a good cigar stink. Just the other day, for instance, I posted the question: Why is it you never see morning mouth as a cigar rating criteria. About half the replies to that post were about how to get rid of it. I don't want to get rid of it. I want it good so I can enjoy it. Same with finger stink. I finish a good cigar, I'll be going round sniffing my digits for hours afterwards. I don't want to wash my hands. I want to enjoy them. Some sticks stink good.

Is it just me? Am I a pervert? Don't you guys savor the after effects? Last week, I found myself returning to the garage a couple times to re-whiff a sungrown house blend I had burnt. And I've got three motorcycles in there smelling the place up

This morning, the RedHead serves me up a home made triple chocolate cupcake and espresso. I am wishing I'd burnt a Black Market last night, cause the after mouth from that ambrosia would have gone perfectly with this snack. Tellin you, a good cigar ain't over until the fat lady cooks next morning.

Am I all alone in this? You guys just stub the nub and walk away? Who else sniffs stinkfinger? Fess up, now.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Comments

• Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    I guess we're both strange. Nothing like the smell of toasty 'baccy on your hand after a great cigar. I'm enjoying the morning mouth of a Cohiba XV with my morning coffee, most loverly it is.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I expected a reply from Lasabar on this one, where's he been, anyway?
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    webmost:

Maybe it's just me, but I like a good cigar stink. Just the other day, for instance, I posted the question: Why is it you never see morning mouth as a cigar rating criteria. About half the replies to that post were about how to get rid of it. I don't want to get rid of it. I want it good so I can enjoy it. Same with finger stink. I finish a good cigar, I'll be going round sniffing my digits for hours afterwards. I don't want to wash my hands. I want to enjoy them. Some sticks stink good.

Is it just me? Am I a pervert? Don't you guys savor the after effects? Last week, I found myself returning to the garage a couple times to re-whiff a sungrown house blend I had burnt. And I've got three motorcycles in there smelling the place up

This morning, the RedHead serves me up a home made triple chocolate cupcake and espresso. I am wishing I'd burnt a Black Market last night, cause the after mouth from that ambrosia would have gone perfectly with this snack. Tellin you, a good cigar ain't over until the fat lady cooks next morning.

Am I all alone in this? You guys just stub the nub and walk away? Who else sniffs stinkfinger? Fess up, now.

you have a red head too? congrats on that one.
    i wish my red head would bring me cupcakes for breakfast.
    im gunna get workin on that one.
  • Options
    JZerbyJZerby Posts: 122
    webmost:

If the cigar is good, I wanna savor it until it's gone. I also don't mind it lingering in my mustache or on my lips. Cigars I wind up not liking, though...I do whatever I can to make that go away as quickly as possible...
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Put me in the weird club. The better the cigar the longer I wait to eat a mint and wash my hands.
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The first padron londres Maddy I had, I smelled my fingers for an hour straight afterwards! I couldn't get enough!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never really pay attention to the "stink finger" but I love when you can still taste a good cigar the next morning.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Hey BigFn Steve next time we herf would you mind if I asked to smell your finger,,,Ill let you smell mine,,,LMAO..... too much
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Hey BigFn Steve next time we herf would you mind if I asked to smell your finger,,,Ill let you smell mine,,,LMAO..... too much
    threesome? jiunn too? please?
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    The Kid:
    Um No. Jiunn you can have all of Rudy and his goodness :p
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    bigfnsteve:
    jliu:
    The Kid:
    What is my stinkfinger not good enough for ya Big Fn Steve,,hmmm?? Ill have you know my finger smells of only the finest putrid goodness,, I hear your stinkfinger smells like fish anyway,,,and dont blame it on the shrimp..
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    bigfnsteve:
    jliu:
    The Kid:
    What is my stinkfinger not good enough for ya Big Fn Steve,,hmmm?? Ill have you know my finger smells of only the finest putrid goodness,, I hear your stinkfinger smells like fish anyway,,,and dont blame it on the shrimp..
    Ahahaha... why did you have to let my secret go public?! Maybe n3xt time you go to cali I`ll tag along and do a mobile cali herf. Im seriously considering going down for a weekend to herf with todd and dustin anway.
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    The Kid:
    I am sure he would as long as it is not right after your visit to the bathroom.
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    kuzi16:
    webmost:

I'm pretty sure exotic chocolate trumps that one brother! Am I all alone in this? You guys just stub the nub and walk away? Who else sniffs stinkfinger? Fess up, now.

you have a red head too? congrats on that one.
    i wish my red head would bring me cupcakes for breakfast.
    im gunna get workin on that one.